Well.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i think he's saying if it was a honda we'd wanna make sweet love to it... but because its not a honda we flame on it...

and werd to the 69 camaro...

but i still like my econo friendly, rice burning, high revving, 35 mpg, can drive it in the snow, honda

Oh, I see... When some of the mods on here own Nissans and shit, right?

Base model 2005 Mustang (Codename: Teh GT) is pretty badass. Now.. what say we give Ford's SVT a swing at this baby and see what kind of numbers we put out on the track/dyno.

HAHA I like how that guy placed Nissan in one category... and shit in the other... BWAHAHAH!!!!

but seriously... no... so far the stock 05s still look like shit... the only thing that is going to make them worth while is the fact that Americans can produce LARGE amounts of power... we still havent figure out how to do it in a smaller quantity ...

and to be completely fair.... I still dont like Hondas.... hehe... honda site.... AAAAHAHAHAH!!!

Originally posted by B16+Nov 4 2004, 12:31 AM-->
i really like the new stang, haven't seen one in person yet though
[post=411734]Quoted post[/post]​

Originally posted by kylemarhx@Nov 4 2004, 12:31 AM
haven't seen one in person... looks like dick in all the pictures i've seen.
[post=411735]Quoted post[/post]​

The pictures don't do it justice... it looks SOO much better in person. I have a few pics of it from the detroit autoshow last January, and there's one silver GT and dark grey V6 at the ford dealer here in town.

I think you'll like it when you see it in person.

brian11to1
@Nov 4 2004, 12:06 PM
Me Likey
mst05_037.jpg

Not so much - spokes look balooned
mst05_034.jpg

[post=411893]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah I never liked those GT rims myself on the 99-04 GTs... I know a guy that sanded off the painted part and polished them up, made it look MUCH better.

I dig the new mustangs, though im kinda bummed that they didnt carry over the gear driven speedometer from the concept versions. Aside from that its hard to beat the bank-for-buck value you get with the new GT. I mean 300hp+rwd for 25,000 = pretty sweet.

Back