What a Hottie ***NSFW***

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by OldEMaltLiQuoR@Mar 16 2005, 10:13 PM
I had to wait till i got home from work to see these pics and I think it was well worth the wait.

I think she's got the perfect body...nice fat ass and big fat juice breast and a preety face.

7/10
[post=474597]Quoted post[/post]​

:bo:

you been hitting the Old E Malt Liquor a little to much, thems called beer googles son

Originally posted by Calesta+Mar 17 2005, 10:31 PM-->
@Mar 17 2005, 03:04 PM
closer to a 10

check that link out if u like big breasts but dont like cows (they look real but i cant really tell with that mesh thing on)

WORK WARNING as well
[post=474949]Quoted post[/post]​

I don't know... something's wrong with her face. I like this one better:

http://www.phun.org/phun/galleries/tiffany...-wrenn-pics.htm
[post=475094]Quoted post[/post]​

She uses way way way too much fucking makeup in some of those pics.

whats wrong with her eye? she looks like she's got a lazy eye in many pics :lol:
NO MATTER HOW MANY PICS WE SEE, WE WILL NEVER BE SATISFIED

Originally posted by ripperbone+Mar 17 2005, 08:04 PM-->
OldEMaltLiQuoR
@Mar 16 2005, 10:13 PM
I had to wait till i got home from work to see these pics and I think it was well worth the wait.

I think she's got the perfect body...nice fat ass and big fat juice breast and a preety face.

7/10
[post=474597]Quoted post[/post]​

:bo:

you been hitting the Old E Malt Liquor a little to much, thems called beer googles son
[post=475042]Quoted post[/post]​

Thats just the type of girl that i like. But trust me...if you were standing next to that girl in a bar ... you'd prob. be jerking off in your hand.

Unless your'e dating F'n (or have banged) Brooke Burke, I don't think there's anyone here that can give that girl any less than a 5.

Originally posted by Calesta+Mar 17 2005, 08:31 PM-->
@Mar 17 2005, 03:04 PM
closer to a 10

check that link out if u like big breasts but dont like cows (they look real but i cant really tell with that mesh thing on)

WORK WARNING as well
[post=474949]Quoted post[/post]​

I don't know... something's wrong with her face. I like this one better:

http://www.phun.org/phun/galleries/tiffany...-wrenn-pics.htm
[post=475094]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm with ya, Mike. THat first one has a nice body. Butterface, though.

Your linky was better, but she does need to remove some of that makeup, and those arms covering her up. :D

i think Erica at prettypix.com is hotter. imo. ohh well, like i said we will never be satisfied though we would bang the mess out of them. Long live vagina! :p

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Mar 18 2005, 11:20 AM
I'm with ya, Mike. THat first one has a nice body. Butterface, though.

Your linky was better, but she does need to remove some of that makeup, and those arms covering her up. :D
[post=475349]Quoted post[/post]​

You can't have everything, and you can always remove makeup. It doesn't matter how good the body is- if the face is busted, it ruins it for me.

Back