What Do I Need To Put B18c5 In '90 Accord?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

speedracer4real

I wanna put a JDM B18C5 motor in a 1990 Accord, I'm not sure what I need? Should I swap OBDII with OBDI, and how would I do that, just use an adapter harness? :huh:

if you want to swap a b series motor into an accord, you shouldn;t drive a honda becuase that is just plain stupid.

Fuck droping a b-series motor in an accord, as much as you will spend just on a itr motor you can get an H22 full swap and thats everything you need to whoop ass. Go with the H22 not the itr motor.

Originally posted by blink1_8_2dude@Jun 3 2003, 09:23 AM
Fuck droping a b-series motor in an accord, as much as you will spend just on a itr motor you can get an H22 full swap and thats everything you need to whoop ass. Go with the H22 not the itr motor.

Not to mention how slow you will be due to the lack of torque

That needs to be a project, first gen Accord with a B20VTEC. I thin k I am in love.

Originally posted by lsvtec@Jun 3 2003, 10:46 AM
That needs to be a project, first gen Accord with a B20VTEC. I thin k I am in love.

Too bad Scott tried to hump that Lexus with my old 87 Accord hatch, THAT would have been a project. :lol:

Talk about unltimate sleeper. That car weighed nothing. Can you imagine powering it with a B20 VTEC?

Back