What do you think feels the best?

So as the titles states...

• Finally getting out that sneeze that kept disappearing?

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Eating when you're fucking starving?

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Taking a shit when you really need to fucking go?

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • Getting Laid?

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • sleeping when you're REALLY tired

Votes: 10 29.4%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Getting laid. But the best is getting woken up to a blowjob from your gf after you were tired as hell and took a shit and then passed out...soon to be woken up refreshed to a what......a blowjob. :thumbsup:

peeing when you *really* gotta can almost be orgasmic. :ph34r:

thats what i was thinking before i opened this thread. since its not an option, ill have to say pinching a loaf.

thanks for the laugh, B16!

scott

Takin a piss when you gotta go is the best feeling.

I pissed on a tree in Chicago for 10 minutes straight. Oh man... what sweet relief that was.

I voted for the taking a shit option. Nothins' better than gettin that turtle head out.

*get a pump*

Arnold.

I go with this one.

Its euphoric and as though I'm having an hour and half long orgasm when I have a good workout.

Sleeping
Followed by taking a piss

To me, sex just doesn't feel that great... at least not with a condom. I haven't gone bareback in a little while, but an O from a good blowjob is above sleeping.

anyone had their prostate milked? i hear it's by far the best feeling in the world haha but never tried it. I'd go with sleeping since I'm sometimes up for like 2 days straight on weekends.

Prostate milked? If it's what I think you're talking about it's an awesome feeling. I had a gf that was all about ass play and knew what she was doing. I'm a weird dude when things make it to the bedroom. My gf gets scared with some of the things I ask her to do, cause I don't let the subject go until I get my way.

Sex really isn't on the top of my list as the greatest feeling even when you raw dog it, Don't get me wrong, I love sex.

isnt the prostate in your ass??if so then hell no..
there will be nothing going in my ass..thats an exit only..
and like i said above sex isnt as great as a bj

Your prostate is in your genitals. It's just internal, and easiest to get from the anus.

Wonderful. Now I'm on the same subject as you fucks.

Technically it's not in your ass, but to get to it, the rectum is the closest and easiest route. Most guys wouldn't let anyone go near their ass in that way and to each their own, but it ends up being a pleasure not an invasion.

You have to be really comfortable with yourself and the girl to do something of the sort, hell the girl has to be pretty open in that situation also.

Your prostate is in your genitals. It's just internal, and easiest to get from the anus.

Wonderful. Now I'm on the same subject as you fucks.
:eek:yea fuck that...like i said thats a one way street right there..nothing goes in that way...

:eek:yea fuck that...like i said thats a one way street right there..nothing goes in that way...

Then make sure you don't ever do anything active that could involve your liver getting injured, because the doctor will probably "check your stool for blood."

Your best bet is to lay in bed for the rest of your life :p

I'd never tell another guy to do it, that's on them but you guys don't know what you're missing. I've busted the best nut(s) with a girl who knows how to work the ass, sounds gay but it's not.

Then make sure you don't ever do anything active that could involve your liver getting injured, because the doctor will probably "check your stool for blood."

Your best bet is to lay in bed for the rest of your life :p
fuck layin in bed..ill sit right here and stay on HS forever...

I'd never tell another guy to do it, that's on them but you guys don't know what you're missing. I've busted the best nut(s) with a girl who knows how to work the ass, sounds gay but it's not.

Yeah it is. The moment you bring the chocolate whizzway into it, you're gay. Whether it's your ass, or hers. The moment the ass is touched, The "line in the gay" has been crossed.

Back