what do you think i going to run?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend said he might have a set of 15s for me. If i found slicks or even street slicks i would be one happy mother f?#$er

Yo i think u should do a few runs without the nos man... make sure u get the feel for the track first before using nos... also make sure ur on top of those RTs (reaction time). that will make u or brake u.... when u seen that third yellow light u go... dont look at the guy next to u dont look at ur dash just look forward and goooo. also dont forget to retar the ignition timing a little bit when u use the nos just to keep ur engine safe. good luck man!!!

I thought u only start retarding after a 100 shot, if im wrong correct me. Plus the kit im buying is the safest on the market, if it senses im going lean or an unsafe condition it stops injecting and if alls good it sprays away. I dont have a 2step either i have to hold the rpm steady by foot which sucks but i will get over it. im looking at clutches and flywheels right now. Im trying to find an 8 or 9 pounder. Even with the ls trans if i can get it to rev faster then it wont b as bad.

Then lock this fugger down:p

I'd go with an 11lb flywheel. I've had the 8 lber and the 11 lber and the 8 is just too light, it's not necessarily difficult to drive with, just a real pain in the ass and takes a little getting used to. The 11 lber was much more streetable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back