What does a GSR in a CRX do 1/4mile stock or mod

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rmoracer34

I have a 91' CRX Si in the shop right now. I'm swapping a 96' GSR motor that I had in my (R.I.P.) 91' Integra. I got AZ race mounts, and a custom shift linkage, a custom done RMF header, and a Z10 traction bar. My friend said I should run in the low 13's. what do you think.

13s in a GSR powered CRX with a shift linkage and mounts? I don't think so.

i say 14.1. My lsvtec crx had about the same hp as the gsr. There are alot of variable though ,example i have a b16 tranny and compression was a little higher. I'm guessing low 14's.

thanks for what you guys think, but I have a friend that drives the same thing, but with a B16 with I'H'E Azenis on stock 99'-00' Si rims and hit a 14.1. When I drove I got a 13.9. (by the way no L.S.D. and the B 16 its out of an 90 CRX SiR)

Quoted post[/post]]
thanks for what you guys think, but I have a friend that drives the same thing, but with a B16 with I'H'E Azenis on stock 99'-00' Si rims and hit a 14.1. When I drove I got a 13.9. (by the way no L.S.D. and the B 16 its out of an 90 CRX SiR)

ef9civicgen4 ran something similar to that, with almost the same setup.

Quoted post[/post]]
i say 14.1. My lsvtec crx had about the same hp as the gsr. There are alot of variable though ,example i have a b16 tranny and compression was a little higher. I'm guessing low 14's.

Boooo....my bone-stock GSR in my EG hatch, with full interior, on Falken Ziex's, ran 14.20's. I'd hope to god it'd do better than that in a CRX

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Boooo....my bone-stock GSR in my EG hatch, with full interior, on Falken Ziex's, ran 14.20's. I'd hope to god it'd do better than that in a CRX
<_<im my defense that was before i owend it :p .And by the way it was running lean as hell and with almost bare tires. That i know because i had to get new ziex tires and the pwo chipped. either way that was then.

Back