What helps you??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

aderrall is your only answer. caffeine will give you the jitters and wont let you focus. serious, if you take it, it will be a waste of time, then throw off your sleep schedule and just compound the problem.

go to the doctor and get a legit prescription for it.

This^^^ is a HUGE no-go. I have two different drug tests for two different jobs. And both are zero tolerance and test for just about every pill on the market. Plus I don't like to take medicine unless I have to, and I couldn't get a prescription for that if I tried, because the Army would chapter me out, and when I reported it to the medical director, I wouldn't be able to keep my job as a paramedic either.

As I posted above....

unplug your router/network cable/etc.

the internet is the #1 distraction for me.

i also like the 'immediate music' paks that are on the 'noid. basically soundtracks and other neo-modern classical i guess is the best way to put it. There's a couple still seeded there

I just got out of school, but we had to do tons of studying, it actually helped me a good bit to sit at my kitchen table which is positioned directly underneath the brightest light we've got, sounds silly but any kind of low light was putting me to sleep. And I drank a TON of coffee.

so wats ur ? have to do with hondas? this aint my space. lol ps. look u8p the chapter summery online, its only cheating if u get cought.
Ya know, having worked a few years I can tell you this.

College and work is much like the martial arts. First they teach you basic stance, basic strikes (punches, kicks, elbows, backfist) then some basic blocks followed by basic self defnese moves for balance. Then, if you learn that, maybe they can make you a fighter. BS throught the basics and one won't ever be a fighter.

BS through college and well......that's not just BS'ing though school - it's BS'ing through life and that's the seeds sown for one's life.

Last edited:
as far as staying up and studying.. 5 hr energy .. and as far as distractions, go to a library w/o your phone like someone else suggested

as far as staying up and studying.. 5 hr energy .. and as far as distractions, go to a library w/o your phone like someone else suggested

I always forget about 5 hour energy. That shit is awesome. Decided to drive to san antonio from dallas at 11pm, was falling asleep by 11:30pm, went and got a 5 hour energy and was wide the fuck awake really alert and not jittery all the way home.

I always forget about 5 hour energy. That shit is awesome. Decided to drive to san antonio from dallas at 11pm, was falling asleep by 11:30pm, went and got a 5 hour energy and was wide the fuck awake really alert and not jittery all the way home.

5hr is an amazing little thing haha

yea..my buddy drives from Seattle to Bakersfield. straight thru.. with the help of 5 hr energy... probably a good 20hr drive

i guess i may be the only person this stuff doesnt work on.
my regular caffeine intake isnt much at all. i usually go long periods of no caffeine.

was driving back from atlanta after a concert one night, and was having a real hard time staying up. stopped, got one of those, and drank it. still had a hard time for the next 3 hours and passed out immediately after i got home. didnt do jack shit for me except waste that money. i would have done better with a gatoraid.

true... except 90% of the shit you learn in school doesn't even apply once you're in the real world...

Kind of funny. Indiana Board of Education just sent out a memo that teaching cursive is no longer a requirement and people are up in arms about it right now. lol

It's true, I only sign my name in cursive but don't use it for anything else.

true... except 90% of the shit you learn in school doesn't even apply once you're in the real world...

depends on your profession, as someone has already stated

i lol'd at this, because for me, this means that physics doesn't apply to the real world :p

Kind of funny. Indiana Board of Education just sent out a memo that teaching cursive is no longer a requirement and people are up in arms about it right now. lol

It's true, I only sign my name in cursive but don't use it for anything else.

I remember learning cursive in 4th-6th grade and the teachers said id have to write in cursive in middle school. After elementry school I never wrote in cursive again.

I don't even use cursive to sign my name. I scribble it.

Back