What is it with Red Rims??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Its a new trend that I've been seeing. People putting red rims on their cars (even EBP SI's!!) DISGUSTING.

Is this some type of racer fad coming from japan or just some sorry ass taste??:confused:

its not "new" but now the JDM thing is becoming more watered down even more to find the ricer level of this sport..it will die..like alltezzas did!

It won't die... but if you compare them to Altezzas, then, in 6 years Ford will be releasing a car that comes with red rims.
Section 3 Article 21a of the 'Ricer Life Cycle' says:
"Anything JDM is cool, even if it looks gay as hell, it's JDM.
Therefore you will get respect, and people will say "nice ride", if those cool red rims were to be sold at Discount Tire, then it would be rice... but since they're sold at the Discount Tire in Japan, they're mad tite jdm y0."

Rota GT3s are cheap. I love them, but they are cheap.

The ones that no one wanted were cheaper. They come in dark green and bright Red. Guess which most people with no money flock to.

That's why they are red.

i would rock anyof these
spunwheelscollage.jpg

I dont have a problem with it. If its what people like, why bitch about it? Especially if you dont like it.

I someday want penis pink metallic rota slips for my integra. Why? for the shock value.

lol @ the teddy bear wheels...

as far as red wheels go...IMHO...i think they look decent on certain color cars...like white...and white...or maybe white...lol...

:concur:

red wheels only look good on white cars.

all of those spun wheels do look nice.... miuns the pink ones.... those are the kind of wheels you can only pull off if you have trouble keeping traction in 4th gear....... if you catch my drift.

red rims RED RIMS

(Sorry, horror flick flashback.. what was that movie ?.. The Jack Nicholson one ?)

Smonkeyboy said:
:concur:

red wheels only look good on white cars.

all of those spun wheels do look nice.... miuns the pink ones.... those are the kind of wheels you can only pull off if you have trouble keeping traction in 4th gear....... if you catch my drift.

exactly and those are the ones im going to get.;)

Back