what is the easiest way to ship an engine??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

WOW if that's true! IF being the keyword...

david_jones_001 should have bough my engine... may cost more but you will actually get what you paid for.

Wally

he takes a while to respond to questions i see. I hope he didn't haul ass with my money. Although paypal can give me back my money

Originally posted by Taco15@Mar 16 2005, 11:04 PM
he takes a while to respond to questions i see. I hope he didn't haul ass with my money. Although paypal can give me back my money
[post=474594]Quoted post[/post]​

dont worry im not haulin ass with your money paypal takes 3-5 days to trannsfer to my checkin acount and it will be shipped right out

Originally posted by Taco15@Mar 16 2005, 11:04 PM
[post=474594]Quoted post[/post]​

i guess you have a life..not me :D sorry man, i am literally home all day for the past 2 weeks. i lost my job :( I AM LONELY! :lol:

here we go. I lost my job and a waiting for Advance Auto to to call me. I would be hunting other jobs but, they told me i was gaonna get the job. It's been 2 weeks! I went to the store and they said they hadn't forgot about me, that it's a process it has to go through and will call me ASAP. I'M STILL HERE.
I need money, p%$#y, and friends. Now that blows. :bawling:

i'm startin a new topic on the members lounge so we can stay on the topic

Originally posted by Taco15@Mar 18 2005, 08:37 PM
bump. where you at man?
[post=475558]Quoted post[/post]​

update: i just recieved a word from him saying he will ship monday. i'll keep ya posted.
ohh ands thanks jdm94ex for responding.

Back