what manifold/ throttle bdy w/ spacer to get 4 my 90 accord

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Sorry for the double post. Check out this thread. ENG:F22a6 intake manifold swap; coolant refresh; seafoam job; oil/filter change #2 - CB7Tuner Forums

Alot of these have start idle valve problems. It's that little cylinder you see at the top front of the manifold. If you but it on and you idle is erratic I would suggest removing this and putting a blocking plate over it with a gasket (make the plate and gasket yourself). The only time it has problems is when it is really cold out. And even then it is hardly noticeable.

Last edited:
That isn't for an F22a

This is an A6 mani. Your best bet is to go to the salvage yard. find a 92-93. Make sure the block is marked a6 and it has this same mani.

IntakeManifoldRSZ.jpg

And that is the better flowing one.:huh: Id hate to see the lesser, I could make a better flowing intake out of an old shoe.:D

They don't look much different, just a few different valves for more flow high RPM. It's an easy 5hp, thats all.

lol im in texas, its never cold lol, ok thats not intirely true but almost never, yea actualy you should see mine wich is the lesser lol, hes sugesting it for small gains though and for that it sound like good advice to look itno, the way i see it, this one would be a cheap learning experience and knowledge gain till im ready for something more...

Back