What mounts for my eg swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

NXTCeg

Ok, I have searched and searched, about 2 hours now and just cant find the same answer twice for this question. I have a 94 ex that has a d15b in it now, just purchased a b16a (gen 2) motor, trans, ecu, shift linkage, and axels. I need to know if my factory mounts will work fine or if I need to buy anything else. I already have upgraded mounts in the car now so don't want to buy something I don't need. Some say all the factory d mounts will bolt right up, others say you need a DC rear lower bracket. What mounts and or brackets will I need? Thanks, Eric

For a b16 swap you will need a rear 94-00 integra mount. The drivers side mount will bolt up to your civic mount as long as it is still the 2 point b16 block mount(mount bolted to engine through timing cover). Also, the tranny mount will be the same. You will need the two front 94-00 integra tourque mounts unless you do what i suggest which is you buy inserts for your rear, tranny, and drivers side mounts and say fuck it to the tourque mounts. They are only there to help with engine flex.

so do i need just the integra mount or the mount and t bracket? That's what i'm trying to figure out. I already have aftermarket mounts on it that are solid and stiff so i'm not worried about the torque mounts too much.

Yes, just the 94-01 integra or 99-00 civic Si T bracket. Your D-series one will not bolt up to the B-series.

Really, cuzz I have a 99-00 Si T bracket and it worked perfectly. Tell me "cannible", what is the difference between the two?

Back