what songs do u guys like to race to/cruise with

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

magicsballer

i was just wonderin wat songs you guys like to race to or what songs u listen to cruisin around. if you could seperate the racing from the cruisin. i wasn't sure where to put this topic either

Mission impossible song or even just the istrumental. Bugs me the fuck out though

here is my list:

Lowrider by WAR
Back 2 The Hotel by N2DEEP
Down by 311
Get Busy Child by Crystal Method
Like A Pimp by David Banner and Lil Flip
Panama by Van Halen
Down With The Sickness by Disturbed
Slaughterama by GWAR
Get Low by Lil John and the Eastside Boys featuring The Ying Yang Twins
Rollin by Limp Bizkit
Let Me Ride by Dr. Dre
I'm Bad by LL Cool J
Sanitarium by Metallica
Jazzy Belle by Outkast
Ditty by Paperboy
Mouth For War by Pantera
It Takes Two by Rab Base and DJ EZ Rock
Two Lane Blacktop by Rob Zombie
Peter Piper by RUN-DMC
My Hooptie by Sir Mix-A-Lot
Gin and Juice by Snoop Dogg
Push It by Static-X
Blowjob Betty by Too $hort
Ice Ice Baby by Vanilla Ice
I Ran by A Flock Of Seagulls

as you can see i listen to alot of different shiy when i cruise around. those are my faves.

Trapt - When All Is Said And Done

Crystal Method - Bound Too Long

Audioslave - I Am The Highway

CKY - Flesh Into Gear

Fuel - Won't Back Down

Hoobastank - Out Of Control

Linkin Park - Faint

Rage Against The Machine - Guerrilla Radio

Saves The Day - Shoulder To The Wheel

Seven Mary Thee - My My

Originally posted by projectxspeed@Aug 29 2004, 07:09 PM
I would have put this topic in the members lounge. One of my fav race songs is POD - Set It Off.
[post=383395]Quoted post[/post]​

I thought that was an Audioslave song? I haven't listened to POD for a while... i dunno.

I really don't race....but i've been listening to Metallica for like i dunno how many months straight...

couldnt tell ya the racing part, cuz im too slow to race.

cruise:
anything heavy metal
anything old school hip hop
anything reggae

:werd:

No music but windows down when I'm really driving hard. You need to know everything that's going on- engine, tires, transmission etc... any less and you're not giving it 100%.

for real, music off at the track... i couldn't imagine anyone one listening to music... well, i listen to the music of my tires at their limit :) its good feedback

dj tripno-runaway and diana fox- running on E(dj kurvy breakbeat remix) are some of my fav. but racing i usually listen to any breakbeats. for cruise its just any music except for country and heavy metal.

i only listen to the above music i listed when i am just riding around. when i race (which is hardly ever), i cut everything off that i dont need so i can listen to the engine when i am winding it out.

racing in straight line..i listen to music. but autoX, i just turn it down :D

No music when racing. When I'm driving, it's all electronic. I have all the Gatecrasher albums on mp3 in my changer along with some Godskitchen and Perfecto. I also cram DVDs full of Essential Mixes for the long trips.

Originally posted by Sabz5150@Aug 30 2004, 08:24 AM
No music when racing. When I'm driving, it's all electronic. I have all the Gatecrasher albums on mp3 in my changer along with some Godskitchen and Perfecto. I also cram DVDs full of Essential Mixes for the long trips.
[post=383607]Quoted post[/post]​

we need to do some mp3 swapping :lol:

I listen to bush, smashing pumpkins, afi, dry cell, linkin park, thursday, aic, pj, stp, soundgarden, and some old school stuff when just driving around usually

Back