1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What To Do With 5g Cx Hatch

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by frawl420, Feb 19, 2003.

1. frawl420

frawl420 Junior Member

i just recently bought a 92 cx hatch, bone stock. I m debating on what to do, a mini me or a complete swap? I have done plenty of reading in the forums and I am still wondering how much $ the mini me set up is going to set me back versus the swap.

thanks

2. Domeskilla

Domeskilla Senior Member

Depends your wants. Do you just want more kick? Or more into making monster power?

Mini-me will set you back between 500-700 bucks. Depends what you pay for your parts. Check out Nicks (Afipunk) mini-me stuff forsale in the classifieds.

500-700 is for stock parts. You will want to do bolt ons also.

The cheapest swap for a 5th gen is 2250 for b16 sir 2, then you need misc. stuff. Something ALWAYS goes wrong. So look for ~3000 to be safe.

3. E_SolSi

E_SolSi Member of the 20 nut club Moderator VIP

i have a mini me in my Del Sol Si right now (long story)
    it is a fun setup... but id still say do a full B series swap... better platform to start with and much more potential

and all 92 civics are pre-wired for VTEC so you wont have to deal with running wires (unless you get a B18C1 then youll have to wire it for the secondaries)

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted