What to do

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

brian11to1

My girlfriend and I broke up so Im considering selling my car, I want to sell it to someone whom will take care of it, kinda like when your kitten or dog has babies you want them to go to a good home, well same principle. Well, I have a 1990 Integra LS four door auto with 150K miles, I would like to get rid of which I dont deserve anymore. I lost the only thing that meant anything to me and well it's time to move on, or i guess you could say that I guess, I would like $2500 only becuase I just had a new transmission put in it, and it isnt paid for...

As far as the car goes it has...
93 LS Motor and Recently rebuilt Auto Trans with approximately 120K
Iceman Cold Air Intake
93 LS Wheels
anything else let me know.

I love this car with everything, and really never thoght I would give it up, but I lost the most important person in my life, due to ignorant parents. Please if you arent interested dont bash my car, I love it. Im just not cut out for much of anything, besides in January Im going to the Marines, what do I need a car for? If you feel I have written this thread in error please give me some advice, please. I love her with everything, and I can't believe this has ended up this way, again, she was a magnificant women, and I just didnt act the way I was suppose to around her parents. Please everyone help me out a little bit.

NOTE I do not want to sell my car, Im more looking for a little help I could say.

I wouldn't pay more than $1300 for that car.

Just cause you love it doesn't make the price go up.

Sorry if i sound like a dick. :p

Damn dude seriously you do not want to lose two things that you care about. Trust me I think almost everyone on here has gone through some type of heartache like your experiencing right now. The best thing you can do right now is do something nice for yourself go buy some parts for your car and get to wrenching and be proud of your fine automobile. Please let us all now how everything is comming along. Dude we're all here for you.

Yeah, Fak Bishes! You need to act the way you normally act. It's called "keepin it real". Trust me. More people will like you if you don't act unlike yourself and dick them around. Real people make real friends. How exactly did you act in front of her parents? You weren't grabbin' her titties in front of them, were you? They don't like that. Be yourself. If they don't like you, Fuck em! That's what I say! Wait...I'm single right now...OH WELL!
Single, drunk, and lovin' every minute of it!

Heyman atleast you still have the car. Me and my girl of almost 3 years broke up a little over a month ago. That same week i got fired out of nowhere from my job, no more than two weeks later my CRX got stolen. now i am without a car(no insurance), girl, and barely getting settled in a new job. and now i'm in debt cuz of the job shit so i don't got shit. Be thankful for what you got and hold on to it, and remember that you're nothte only one going through hard times. i know it felt like someone just wanted me to fail so bad or somethin but i just kept thinking that things could always be worse.

Hope that helps

ok hold the fuck up.

you lost a girl friend....
due to your parents? WTF fuck your parents. do what makes you happy. move out or something
if you parents are making you sell your car cuz you and youir girl broke up, you need new parents.
if your g/f is making you sell it so you have more time to spend with ehr- fuck her. move on. greedy whore.

ok, still. what does having a dumb broad with dumber parents have ANYTHING to do wtih your fuckign car?

SHES stupid to listen to them. so shes fucked in the head anyway... move on. keep the car

thats exactly what I was saying, when I started writing this post it was to sell my car, but then I got off on the subject of my (now EX) girlfriends parents being so stupid. I wasnt grabbing her titties, or anything like that, they just thought I was automatically rude like the first time they saw me, I really think it was bexcuae I didnt show up in a bad ass Bimmer, or Benz, or something rich people drive, you know. She loves me, this I know, I love her. Her parents wouldnt let her leave the house at all unless they knew exactly who she was with, what they were doing and where they woul be. It made it kinda hard to see each other when her parents asked so many questions. As far as everyone being here for me (on HS that is) thanks guys I need this sometimes. I decided against selling my car, and I think I might hook back up with my first girlfriend, back in the 9th grade she was a bomb shell, she still is... and she lives on her own at the age of 19, so I guess we are good then uh, oh and by the way she drives a 1996 Del Sol... my ex has a 1995 Talon ESi, I hate DSM's. Nothing will ever change how I feel about her (my EX, Melissa is her name) I love her to death, but the time has come and we are done, time to move on, so here I go, on my own for a little while.

Originally posted by 199IntegraBuildUpH22A3@Aug 23 2003, 01:04 AM
My girlfriend and I broke up so Im considering selling my car,

compelty unrelated, when I broke up with my girl I said "damn, much more money for the car". Not "Oh well guess I'll sell it"

Originally posted by Silverchild79+Aug 23 2003, 11:40 PM-->
199IntegraBuildUpH22A3
@Aug 23 2003, 01:04 AM
My girlfriend and I broke up so Im considering selling my car,

compelty unrelated, when I broke up with my girl I said "damn, much more money for the car". Not "Oh well guess I'll sell it"

Yeah, no shit. Hey, why not quit your job too? I mean, fuck it... you're going in the Marines, right?

Originally posted by 199IntegraBuildUpH22A3@Aug 23 2003, 08:13 PM
Her parents wouldnt let her leave the house at all unless they knew exactly who she was with, what they were doing and where they woul be. It made it kinda hard to see each other when her parents asked so many questions.

I hate to tell you this, but that's how all girl's parents are. It's not just hers. If they think she is going out with a remotely "bad" boy, they are gonna ask questions and not like you. It's the law.

Well atleast that's how good parent's should be with kids.

My mom is gay like that, but really she is saving me probably from conceiving a kid everyday.

i lost my last ex to her parents. they ruled me out since they had a remote feeling we liked each other. It was b/c i am a college student and shes late highschool and theres that stereotype we guys are perverts. I loved this girl more than anything and now 7 months later i'm finally getting over her b/c i met someone else. anyhoo, she dumped me.but she regretted it and called me back. i pretty much told her to screw off. i didn't wanna deal with her headache even though it hurt me alot to not even get back with her.she dumped me in a very bad time in life. sometimes you have to sit down and weigh down your options and see whats best for you, headache or heartache. i know its easier said then done. i went through it. hope things work out in the end. :)

Originally posted by tedwright@Aug 24 2003, 12:16 AM
No offense, but if you can't handle breaking up with a chick, what the fuck are you doing going in the Marines?

And on that note

What's the difference between a relationship with a woman and boot camp?

One is a nonstop, nerve-wracking, stressful experience requiring all your attention/energy while tendering to you not even the slightest amount of reward no matter how hard you try.

The other one is a Military education program... :lol:

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Aug 24 2003, 09:36 PM
Well atleast that's how good parent's should be with kids.

My mom is gay like that, but really she is saving me probably from conceiving a kid everyday.

She is a smart woman, thats all we need is another :fr: in this world. :thumbsup: :bow:

Back