what to look for when checking out a swapped crx?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by BseriesKllR@May 7 2004, 08:59 PM
my friends vtec didnt work cause his speedo cable wasnt hooked up needs to see atleast 15mph or something but after we fixed that it definetly kicked in.

wasnt connected to the tranny or to the back of the gauge cluster?
my spedo was NOT hooked up to the cluster and vtec always engages except after the car has been sitting and thats only because the oil isnt hot enough yet.
and you can hear it it just craps out a little and doesnt performe as well as it should.

so you got the car now?...how does it run...dont push it too hard until your sure its reliable...good luck

yea i got the car now and trying to fix the vacumm lines still, i got them way better then what they were, but still not perfect all thoughs diagrams suck because their different then what i have. its running rich and when i hooked up my fuel pressure gauge its at 30 psi which is good at idle and then when revved up its going to like 39 psi. i can take some pics if any one can help and also i think the 02 sensors are in backwards but not sure. its still running rich i got a fpr, but its not hooked up because i dont think its gonna help, i think i need some kind of fuel management like vafc, but not sure what do you think. i plan on boosting it so should just get some kind of better management like uberdata or will vafc be good for now?

Back