What was your first car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

First car was a 1984 s-10 chevy blazer 2.8 v6. that car was a bucket of yarbles. f-er left me stranded and i had to run three miles in the middle of the night to my grandperants to call about a tow. Much to my dismay i wrecked that car x mas morning 2000. For all the crap it gave me i still loved that car. I should post the pics of the wreck, it was pretty henious, luckily though noone was hurt.

In 2003, a 1992 Pontiac Grand Am when I was 17.

Supa Fast! 3-Speed Auto, 4-Cylinder

0-60: 10 seconds!

An old....old...old.....Studebaker 2 ton flatbed dump truck.....baught it from my dad for $550...fixed the water pump, drove it 7 miles..and sold it for a grand...

:ph34r:

1979 Celica Hatchback, bought it off the back of a towtruck. Repaired it with a set of vice grips and a hammer. Ran it for over 100,000 miles more.

-> Steve

1981 280XZ Turbo

stock specs 0-60 in 6.8 1/4 mile 15.2

I ran 14.7 with the car having mirror "free" mods done =)

Then with about 50 bucks worth of random parts I change the stock boost level of 7 and upped that to 15PSI

at its peak I'm guessing it was a mid to high 13 sec car. having only a intercoooler from a conquest. The car even had the stock exhaust - the muffler.

She ran at 15PSI for over a year straight I sold the car to some guy in my area of ebay and 1 week later it some how blew up........

L28s are strong ass engines I'm guessing he played with my waste gate rod Hmmmmm

1985 Jeep Cherokee Pioneer 2.8L V6. sucked for power, but was still fun in the mud and the highschool lawn :p

1987 Nissan pulsar XE with a 1.6 liter TBI shit box motor... fully running at their best.. the car can lay down about a 20.5 in the 1/4.....

1973 CJ5 with 258 I6 with the 3speed... that things amazes me to no end... WAAAY over 350000 miles on everything and it is still taking trees out of the ground... best damn vehicle ever...

Well my parents gave me a 98 ZX2 when I turned 16 a few years ago. But the first car I bought was a 04 SRT-4.

i dont know if anyone else read it... but B's first car... was a Cav... now I know why he hates chevy so much....

the first car i drove around was a 88 chevy corsica that my dad had sitting around, but some lady hit it with a snowmobile (it was parked behind my house and she somehow went through my yard hit the car and then my house? the car was totaled and the snowmobile was in pieces in my yard, she got thrown into a pile of snow so she was ok, pretty sure she was quite inebreated) and then i went and bought my 92 integra and been a big fan of the honda family ever since(still miss that car, and ill prolly end up with a new DA very soon)!

86 toyota pickup 4x4, my dad bought ot for me when i was 16 in 1999. he paid 2200 for it with a mint body and 83,000 original miles. I lifted it painted it put tires on it roll bar, nerf bars, prorunner bar with 2 kc lights, prelude bucket seats, a system, and a complete stainless steel exhaust with a flwomaster. all done for roughly 3-400 dollars spent total out of my pocket. then i sold it for 2400 and bought my current accord

97 integra rs. bought it in 2002 when i was 17 for all the money i had=8500. its 05 and the radiator is dead, leaking insane coolant, and needs to be replaced. the stock exhaust started rusting out piece by piece. got a catback to fix the first one and now got to get it on a lift and find the second one. i should have bought a 89ish crx and had money to replace the radiator and the whole exhaust.

86 Accord LXi. Still sittin outside, runs like a champ with 218K on the odometer.

Back