What will I need

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm picking up a complete 92 integra ls that is still in running order and I want to swap the engine into my current 1990 civic HB.
I was wonder what parts I will need since this will be my first swap ever.
I've done some searching and from what I can tell the 92 teg is OBD1 so I should just be able to swap ECU's since I'll have a complete Teg to start with. but do I try to modify my origonal wiring harness or can I just run the ECU i have now and use the fuel injectors from my D16A6? I'll admit I need all the help I can get on this one please.

you will need the injectors from your d16, and you can use the d16 computer but i recomend using a 90-91 integ computer. you will also need mounts and shift linkage. i have a computer and the mounts if you want.

So if I use my injectors and a comp from a 90-91 teg I also need to change the distributer to one from a 90-91 integra as well?

Oh another dumb question can I pull the shift linkage from the teg or do I need to hit hasport for one. Also I'm in canada and I would be interseted in the comp and the mounts if I do this swap so thanks for the offer I'll definitly keep you offer in mind.

you can use the integ linkages,but they will be too long. you will have to cut aprox. 2-3 inches out and weld them back together. if not, you can buy pre-made linkages

I'm just north of NY I'm in Ottawa, On. I'll probably just cut and weld the linkage. I'll also swap tranny's while I'm at it. Mine right now the dog teeth are going from 1st to 2nd.

If you want to do something to make it all run smoother and if your willing to spend a little money, goto this site called ardperformance.com. You can take both your wiring harness' from your civic and integra and send it to them and they will combine the harness' and clean it up and make it look new and send it back. Its a bit pricy though, check it out.

Thanks for the link CreX123 I checked it out and dropping $300US might not be a bad Idea if I wanted to update to OBD1.

Back