What Will You Do

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

IDMaxGuy

Im bored, and some of you might consider this a pointless thread, but what do all of you plan on doing with your tax- returns this year, I know they are still a while away from getting them, but what the hell, im gonna start dreaming now...

Im gonna finally pay off my lawyer...

i'm seriously considering getting rod of teh civic and getting a factory turbo'ed car.(engine i should say)

haha i cant wait till i see my returns from MCI, I made killer there, plus i have had like two diff jobs since then, so i will be getting a vbunch of diff tax returns back

its going toward first/last/security on an apartment with the girl. the leftovers, will be for buying the turbo leftovers, cuz in march its going together.

Shot gun rack, a 6 inch suspension lift and a 2 inch body lift, 35 inch tires, and a Skynard cd for the truck. Just kidding, but I want to lift the truck if I keep it.
I will probably just save for my down payment on my house.

return? wtf is that?

I'm probably going to owe like a mother fucker this year

:(

hehe im tax exempt. i love being a minor and full time student. im planning on finishing up the details on my ls swap, if my car is still running by then... POS d series can die and rott in hell. hopefully if i get enough money back i might be able to afford some spoon or mugen :spin:

Originally posted by cointelpro@Dec 1 2003, 01:16 AM
hehe im tax exempt. i love being a minor and full time student. im planning on finishing up the details on my ls swap, if my car is still running by then... POS d series can die and rott in hell. hopefully if i get enough money back i might be able to afford some spoon or mugen :spin:

but i bet i get more taken out in taxes then you make in a week :p

Mine's getting signed over to my dad... cause I owe him lotsa chedda, and I know if I put it in my bacnk, he won't see a penny. :ph34r:

hopefully an nice paint job for the civic.....if i get the goddamn thing runnin the way I want it to by then I'll finish buying my turbo parts. Anyone else think this year went fast?

Back