• 2001 Audi TT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2003 Altima 3.5 SE

• Acura RSX Type S

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

My brother had a TT. The thing was completely over rated. After a chip, diverter valve and a fmic, the thing wasn't that quick at all and had problems galore.

In the 7 months he had it, it cost 4k in maintenance alone at "our" price and cost for parts because my dad knows the owner. The car had 40k on it when he purchased it.

He now has an 06 acura rsx type-S. The rsx is actually quicker stock vs the modded audi tt and gets 10mpg better and is cheaper on insurance. After beating the living crap out of his rsx since august not a single problem. Not a hitch. Nothing. And my bet is, nothing is going to go wrong for a while either.

Quoted post[/post]]
there's a TT in town around here who i played with once. rims, lowered, bov, nothing too crazy... maybe a couple more psi...

and i coulnd't hang with him in the twisties on rte 4 in burlington. he pulled like 100 feet on me.

overpriced underoptioned rallycar.

i vote the RSX.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
there's a TT in town around here who i played with once. rims, lowered, bov, nothing too crazy... maybe a couple more psi...

and i coulnd't hang with him in the twisties on rte 4 in burlington. he pulled like 100 feet on me.

overpriced underoptioned rallycar.

i vote the RSX.

HAHAHAHAHA.

We understand that the STi out accelerates a M3 in 0-60 and posts a better 1/4 mile time?
We understand that the STi out performs many porsches?
We understand that the STi is neck and neck with the Evo which is the other best production rally car out there?

What is overpriced about a STi? What can be had for cheaper, new, and performs better. The STi performs with cars that are twice its price and sometimes more. Is it as well refined? No, but thats not the idea. The idea to be a bare bones performance car for a relatively inexpensive price and thats what it is.

Quit doggin it because its retarded. Its the best all around performance car until the corvette that is nearly double its price tag.

dude if you want an mr2 check out the white one at smith motorwerks.

1993 MR2 Turbo w/ NOS Bump Kit. 51K miles. Lots of Performance Upgrades.
$16,500
http://smithmotorworks.com/carsforsale.html

torwards the bottom on the right, its white.

the car is pretty sick, ive seen it in person and it doesnt look like and detail has been left out. almost all aftermarket.

i know where its at if you wanna go look at it sometime. they arent open on weekends, but i can take you by it so you can look at it through the fence :wink:

if you offered 15k theyd prolly take it, theyve had it for a while.

I voted for the S2k. Everyone seems to rag on them, but I still think they're ill.

Back