What would you do to get a date with your "dream girl"?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yeah, but this is the chick that destroyed him, causing him to write songs and produce music.

Or was that a different chick all together?

same chick.
but i've always been into music... just took a little bit to get me back into it.

well, i thought about cooking spaghetti then doing a strip tease. but thought the better of it. j/k

i was just seeing if that was too much and if anybody else would do it.

I think i'm just going to chill and see if she wants to come over for a movie sometime. i'll cook and have a bottle of wine ready. if nothing happens, i would rather just not be friends. female friends is hard for me.

rofl i guess its better then for a first date playing ping pong naked???
(dont ask cuz i wont tell)

lol female friends are hard..but im dating a former female friend ;)

just whip your junk out in front of the girl and say either :
"yeah i know its pretty, but i didnt take it out for a breath of air"
or
"it aint gunna suck itself bish"

ROFL...oh yeah while ur at it...FREAK HER WITH UR NUTS....im sure that'll get her...

Ok, so I have known this girl for a while and I really want to hook up with her. She is just tough as hell to get to. She has a lot of guys after her because she is really hot. She gets the "player" vibe from me and I cant do anything about it.

I know i know, fucking ttiwwop...I would post, but there are some guys on here that probably know her. she does modeling at car shows and shit. lame.

I'm thinking about getting tickets to the Justin Timberlake concert and going to a 5 star restaurant.

It might lead to great things, it might lead to nothing and be just 1 night of finding myself. Would it be worth it to you guys, just to find out?

You see it as treating out to a night...
women read "wuss" and "nice guy" allllllll over that shit

here's some stuff that has worked for me... some may disagree....

Women are not attracted to "nice guys"

If you setup a date, act like you were planning to go wherever anyways, and that they're allowed to show up, usually they'll feel like they're not the focus, and this will, with most hot girls, create a burning desire to BE the focus.

Trust me on this one: After you've felt her out, NOT felt her up, pick out another attractive girl in the place. Point her out and ask her opinion of her. You'll find out real quick where her sense of self-security is at, and it makes her AGAIN,.......... NOT the focus.... are you catching on to this yet?

Most guys I know all agree. It's a carefully tested mix of "cocky and funny".
If you pretend the date is just another practise for the championships, you won't be at all surprised at the results.

That is all, ....Go Forth and be Tuned:ph34r:

Ok, so I have known this girl for a while and I really want to hook up with her. She is just tough as hell to get to. She has a lot of guys after her because she is really hot. She gets the "player" vibe from me and I cant do anything about it.

lol, you drive a stock G35 y0 - what do ya expect?

JK, anyways, her ass is gonna be had by whatever guy just happends to be there at the right time . . . nothin you can do about that.

Just make sure you are there when she feels like getting wasted and messing around w/whoever.

he drives a civic and an sil80. the g35 is his 'dream/future car'.

Back