what would you name your kid?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

AVENGED

Banned
ive always wondered what i would name my kid. if it was a boy i would name him RYU. fucking RYU is a pro-mod name if ive ever heard it. if it was a girl well i have no idea. i hope its not gonna be a girl.

Gannett (my middle name) or I was going to say Alexia but that's my nieces, so a chick dunno.

1) Garrett.
2) Torbo. (this is an actual scandinavian name)
3) Vassago. This used to be my screen name on a few old CRX boards, and I've always thought it has a nice ring to it. Say it like, V'sah-go.

LOL. thats halrious but very true at the same time. good one.

My buddy's wife is pregnant. He swears that if it is a boy he will name him 'Crash'. His last name will be Landon.

My wife went to high school w/ triplets: Lemonjello (Le-mon-shell-lo), Cherryjello (Sha-ree-shell-lo), & Orangejello (O-ron-shell-o).. No shit

Taylor Alexander (Alec)
William Ruffin (Ruffin) <-------- all family names
Selby Jackson (Selby)

never like john wayne, didnt think he was all that bill of a guy, but yes made lots of movies and is very rich.

Originally posted by ahedau@Aug 4 2003, 10:56 PM
My buddy's wife is pregnant. He swears that if it is a boy he will name him 'Crash'. His last name will be Landon.

My wife went to high school w/ triplets: Lemonjello (Le-mon-shell-lo), Cherryjello (Sha-ree-shell-lo), & Orangejello (O-ron-shell-o).. No shit

Taylor Alexander (Alec)
William Ruffin (Ruffin) <-------- all family names
Selby Jackson (Selby)

I knew a guy who's last name was Couch. He swore up and down if he had a girl he'd name her "Polly Ester Couch"

That's freekin wrong

You wanna talk about wrong...? A guy in my old high school was named Michael Hunt. I'll dig out my year book and take a picture if you don't believe me.

Boy = Garrett, Gauge, Taylor, middle name Holset
Girl = Myra (Mom's name) or Jasmine (All-Time Favorite Stripper :p) or Silvia.

:thumbsup:

Back