what would you pay for a jdm itr tranny w/ grinds?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
brin, i cant see anyone offering more than 400 for it. its nothing but a jdm headache now. noone wants to dump sick coin on a hurt tranny. its just the way it is. thats like saying you want 20k for a modded supra with a blown motor...

brian do you even know for sure if that fucker grinds?

if you want i will throw it in your hatch and test it out for you before i pull the motor

how will you test it? the hatch has no brakes... lol

i'll probably just leave it my garage to collect dust...

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 21 2005, 11:04 AM
how will you test it? the hatch has no brakes... lol

i'll probably just leave it my garage to collect dust...
[post=557689]Quoted post[/post]​

Ship it to me, It can keep my pile of d series trannies company.

goodluck selling this b, once again you purchased something for way too much money and expect the same back, it just wont happen, id suck it up and take the best offer for both...

1200 for a jdm itr tranny? find me one cheaper, and i'll buy 21312 of them.
most places sell them for 1400 or more.

only thing is that i got fucked from a deucebag on honda-tech. again.

along with my 1200 computer i never got...
and all the other crap that probably adds up to 2 g's.

fuck honda people. i'm done. i'd rather junkyard it and get nothing than deal with this shit any more.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 21 2005, 11:53 PM
1200 for a jdm itr tranny? find me one cheaper, and i'll buy 21312 of them.
most places sell them for 1400 or more.

only thing is that i got fucked from a deucebag on honda-tech. again.

along with my 1200 computer i never got...
and all the other crap that probably adds up to 2 g's.

fuck honda people. i'm done. i'd rather junkyard it and get nothing than deal with this shit any more.
[post=558235]Quoted post[/post]​

:(
I'mma good buyer/seller.
HT is teh suck.

New Syncros are 275 from gear speed. Its not always the synchro that causes the grind. Spend the 275 for carbon coated syncros- Sell the tranny for 1600, and blow your nose.

yeah right... getting a honda person that has 1600 bucks to spend on their car is like finding a 20year hot chick who's a virgin

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 22 2005, 11:46 AM
yeah right... getting a honda person that has 1600 bucks to spend on their car is like finding a 20year hot chick who's a virgin
[post=558545]Quoted post[/post]​

LMAO B :lol:

Originally posted by integraslut78+Sep 22 2005, 01:49 PM-->
pissedoffsol
@Sep 22 2005, 11:46 AM
yeah right...  getting a honda person that has 1600 bucks to spend on their car is like finding a 20year hot chick who's a virgin
[post=558545]Quoted post[/post]​

LMAO B :lol:
[post=558552]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

In all seriousness, a $1200 upgrade for a honda transmission? I mean, is it THAT much better than a GSR?

just gotta find the right person. im a honda guy and i have gotten past the do everything cheap stage. im in the do everything right stage now. you gotta target the racers, not the ricers :)

if you still have it in 2 weeks i will buy it for 600. I could slap the hydro to cable conversion on it and slap it in the rex

I would have bought it, but I opted to rebuilt my 99-00 si transmission. I got the complete rebuild kit from GearSpeed shipped for 590. That included all bearings, synchros, and seals. Offering 600$ is a smack in the face, the tranny is worth 1k as it stands...

hahaha target the racers. thats fucking funny. stock honda lsd will blow up with any kind of "racer" horsepower. 1k for a tranny that needs a rebuild?? get your head out of your ass. id take 600 and fly with it. im surprised youll see that. call me a ricer but shit.

Originally posted by drpenguin@Sep 22 2005, 07:17 PM
Rebuilt huh? ya dont say? could have fooled me
[post=558802]Quoted post[/post]​

wtf?

you know what fuck this thread.

i'll sell it somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back