What you think of these wheels?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

here is my weak attempt.. lol

i'm sure the color looks better than that though .. i didnt do any shading .. just painted over the wheels, so they have no depth

Attachments

• l_1f03ccbbff9a58543f4d4c8175b23ac0.jpg
    l_1f03ccbbff9a58543f4d4c8175b23ac0.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 232
I said more like gunmetal, AND in that pic.I just made it in Forza 3 but the pic turned out shitty. If you have it, buy the OZ wheels and paint them teal. Same look.

I'd stick with gold or black rims. Just my opinion, mind you i'm not really a fan of DC's to begin with.

i think they'd look pretty slick on the white teg but it doesnt matter what we think its your car man:p

well i tried to buy the wheels, but.... he just sold them locally DOH! guess it wasnt meant to be. im definitely on the lookout for somethin different though. i get tired of seeing the same wheels all over the place.

SEXY!!!!!! its gonna look nice

So since you didn't notice i guess ill tell you.... he didnt get the wheels they were sold before he got them.....if you would have just worn a sign this correction could have been prevented

Chuck Norris's dick is so big that it has its own dick and Chuck Norris's dick's dick is bigger than your dick!!!

Last edited:
well i tried to buy the wheels, but.... he just sold them locally DOH! guess it wasnt meant to be. im definitely on the lookout for somethin different though. i get tired of seeing the same wheels all over the place.
The Honda community reminds me of an episode of South Park... "Simpsons did it!".

It's all been done. Build a car that you like looking at and driving.

Back