Whatcha think? My Dyno, Integra

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Disco

so I got the car tuned the other day and I thought id share the good news. This is a 10.4 comp motor with fully built internals and a 100 shot with Hondata.
davedyno002.jpg

davedyno001.jpg

Im very happy with the chart and the tune. It is tuned very safe with plenty of fuel on the rich side. My goal on the 100 shot was 250 and we got just over it. I still have alot of room to improve the engine with better cams right now there stock gsr cams and Im adding an MSD system to smooth out the nitrous curve. I was going to run it tonight at the track but we got rained out so ill hsve to wait a week before I can see what she will really do.
Let me know what you think. If your just gonna hate on the NO2 dont bother replying.

Here we go

Ls Block
GSR oil Pump
Lightweight Eagle Crank stock stroke
Eagle rods
Arias Pistons
Stock GSR head new valve seals
GSR cams stock gears
GSR Transmission w/4.78 final and LSD
B&M FPG and FPR
Golden Eagle Conversion Kit
Stage 2 Competition CLutch
NGK wires and plugs
Full Race Traction Bar
Hondata s100
NOS kit 100 shot
Walbro fuel pump
Full magnaflow exhaust w/megan header
CAI

damn good torque numbers as well, BTW where you get that lip, if i dont get my jdm front then im going to get a lip for my teg

Why does the power fluctuate like crazy. That's the waviest dyno sheet I've ever seen.

well if your referring to the waves in the 200 hp range thats the nitrous wanting more spark. Ill be rectifying that this week with a 6a MSD kit. Look at the power curve before the nitrous hits its smooth as it gets. But thats the way it is with nitrous when your lacking spark.

Back