whats the best engine to get for 3200 or under?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The picture of car.... oh YO one of ma friend wants to selling his b18c5 (type r) for $3,000 dollars with everything!!!! U guys might can get b18c5 (type r) for $2,500 dollars.. If u guys want to buy the b18c5 (type r) lemme know asap.

Also, you can lower your car more than 2-3" here in Cali. You're thinking of the distance the lowest part of the chassis can be from the ground.

Oh really ? Dam stupid one of ma friend that dunno nuttin about in cali lol ma bad dude

I really don't care what your car looks like or that you're building a motor, I'm just glad neither one of them is mine or going to be mine.

Don't post your stolen motors for sale on here either, coming from you I wouldn't recommend anyone to buy it because since it's a type R you....or one of your friends were probably trying to rev it to 11,000 rpm because"issa TYPE R esse."

Well depends on your needs. If you want a good balance with installation cost and upgrades(pistons, cams, exhaust, ect...) Then you would have to go with a cheaper motor. Like B series. If your 3200 cap is just for the whole purchase of the motor with tranny and ecu and all that junk then probably a salvaged K series motor. But that is just a guess. I've been out of the loop for almost a year and I'm coming back to the scene. GL on picking out a motor for your swap.

Well depends on your needs. If you want a good balance with installation cost and upgrades(pistons, cams, exhaust, ect...) Then you would have to go with a cheaper motor. Like B series. If your 3200 cap is just for the whole purchase of the motor with tranny and ecu and all that junk then probably a salvaged K series motor. But that is just a guess. I've been out of the loop for almost a year and I'm coming back to the scene. GL on picking out a motor for your swap.
damn 5 years 50 post ftw lol

I really don't care what your car looks like or that you're building a motor, I'm just glad neither one of them is mine or going to be mine.

Don't post your stolen motors for sale on here either, coming from you I wouldn't recommend anyone to buy it because since it's a type R you....or one of your friends were probably trying to rev it to 11,000 rpm because"issa TYPE R esse."

Well the engine isn't stolen. He said he don't have no money to swap into his civic. So if u guys don't believe me then your losse.

Jesus. I feel like I'm living in a box in the ghetto after reading this thread.

"dem.. dey.. dat.. ma"

Something I'll never understand.. How someone "learning english" skips the proper grammar, spelling, etc. and jumps straight to slang. Granted, my punctuation and shit isn't the best all the time, either. But at least I can get my point across.

Anyway, I personally like the H22, but its all buyer preference.

Well the engine isn't stolen. He said he don't have no money to swap into his civic. So if u guys don't believe me then your losse.

So he's gonna rip himself off because he's broke? That makes a lot of sense.

Excellent, we won't....at least I won't believe you and we won't have your stolen motor. So it sure as hell isn't my loss.

Did you really think you'd have any type of credibility after the retarded comments and responses you've been posting?

Yea, it happens, this dude is just a moron. And he's "selling it for a friend" The cars you saw were probably for sale by owner most likely, not by some kid who just jumped off the raft into Miami and can hardly can speak english.

Also, you can lower your car more than 2-3" here in Cali. You're thinking of the distance the lowest part of the chassis can be from the ground.
i thought it was measured from the center of the headlights down...the headlights have to be a certain height or something...

this is CA.. who the fuck knows??? hahah..

oh... never knew that. cancer is bad mmm-kay...

well it's nice to know incase i ever go over that way for school or whatever.

kind of a threadjack but this bastard was fallin apart anyway.

and i bet this guy selling the "type R" scratches at his neck when he asks people to buy it.

Sorry for thread jack but- Law on how low car can be... It must be higher then 6" off the ground. If you have a jeep your not going to get a ticket for lowering it 3"!!! The lowest part of the car must be above 6" from the ground.

Thats the law in cali i went to court for it when i lived there because my clipse was 3 inches off ground and judge said it had to be atlest 6. Atlest thats what he said he could be wrong and so could i, I'm just saying waht hap when i went to court

Go with an obd1 b16. You will enjoy it and there will plenty of room for upgrades later on.

Back