1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whats The Difference????

Discussion in 'ECU's, Electronics, and Tuning' started by boston-sol77, Apr 30, 2008.

1. boston-sol77

boston-sol77 New Member

i wanted to know whats the difference between a d series harness and a b series engine harness. i cant tell the difference. and is there a way to id what kind of harness you have??? cuz i have one kicking around and i need one for my swap but i dont know what kind of harness it is:confused:...... thanks

2. OKCZombie

OKCZombie Banned

not much difference length and some placement of plugs and wires - I can't tell by looks most of the time

3. boston-sol77

boston-sol77 New Member

some one told me its the knock sensor, that sohc motors dont have one. is that the difference??

4. LS_VTEC

LS_VTEC you get the BRAKE

Depends on the b-series engine harness. They arent all exact in lengths. The gs-r harness' go to the shock tower, which is why people use them when they do swaps in EG chassis'. Depends if the engine the harness came off of was obd1/obd2, it will have different injector plugs and so forth.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted