What's tiny, green and makes people stop what they are doing ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Celerity

My Sig !

My girlfriend went out and got another car. Anyone wanna buy a WRX ? It's for sale :)

Your bad case of broccoli cock?

pics of the inside por favor, mi amigo.

are you serious about the suspension? lol then the regular ones by you guys must look like trucks, looks like stock height to me.

ew to both. sorry, but scions are ugly and so is that shade of green.

Slap some green tinted CF fender flares, and the set of black watanabes that I have on the Z...and call it a day. :wink:

I'll let the wheels go for $900 :) with the new Azenis's still on them.

4x100 40 offset. Those wheels in your garage that you're sandblasting will be going on it.

Inside pics are coming, she wasn't around with the keys when I snapped the pics.

I still have those civic watanabes that Frank said he would buy, but he never showed up with any money..

Quoted post[/post]]
I still have those civic watanabes that Frank said he would buy, but he never showed up with any money..

... WHAT Civic watanabes ?!

Quoted post[/post]]
Your bad case of broccoli cock?

pics of the inside por favor, mi amigo.

are you serious about the suspension? lol then the regular ones by you guys must look like trucks, looks like stock height to me.

I was looking through some of the dealer goodies, and I guess it's not "lowered" as in their lowering springs offering ($2000 ?! What the SHIT?!) but it's got the Sport suspension, which does end up lowering it about an inch. I compared it side-to-side and the other was higher. Doesn't look it in the wheel gap, but I already managed to damage the rear skirt when 5 people got in it and I rolled it down a driveway that I managed to get up without touching. It barely clears the dips on my dirt road.

the 4x100 14" 42 offset RS-8's wats that I was going to put on my civic but they needed stripped and sandblasted, polished and tires slapped on them. But I only got around to sandblasting one rim. :cry:

I dropped the price on them drastically cuz they needed work, and Frank offered $430 for them...I said ok...but he never came by to buy them. :mad:

If I had a toaster...and green...I'd pimp it like this...

shelbys_car1lg.jpg

some normal wats....

http://www.rs-watanabe.co.jp/userspage/itou3.htm

and the set on the left, black with polished lip...

adp.jpg

boooo

I think of throwing rocks at every box I see.

The Honda Element was once the box, until Scion had to go and outdo them with the xB.

Elements are huge compared to BBs.

I'll take the rims for $400, and throw ya a bone for sandblasting still.

I have some bills to pay, but I am definately wanting the rims.

Speaking of bones, you coulda had a few bones in your pocket from that Subaru sale.

I know...but the wife likes the car, and after I fix the steering on it, and see if some wheels will make the ride smoother and quiter, then she's got a car that will last...it still gets 25 mpg...so I'll be using it til I can get another car that will beat that mpg...I'm thinking once your civic is out of the garage, then I'll play around with my crx...prolly go non-turbo till the gas prices drop. and see how it will be for a daily driver. what sucks is that I sold the header, so going back to na will mean I have to did out the old si stock header.

PLus I'm going to try to get these this week....for the leggy.

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=989762

ohhhh...and this sounds sweet..... :ph34r:

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=990490

That all sounds sweet - the wheels are a goddam steal. The AWD, however, isn't for your car. Not even close.

Back