whats vibrating your eardrums?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

because i'm old and watching maynard wig the fuck out is awesome.

its to bad he stands behind a curtain now and doesnt really let you see him at all during a show

man I love Layne Staley! On saturday night mad season played a reunion show with Chris Cornell on vocals and a few other badass special guests like Duff McKagen. Tried to get tickets but the cheapest ones I could find were $700! Would have been and amazing show though.

its to bad he stands behind a curtain now and doesnt really let you see him at all during a show

yeah, i was pretty disappointed when i saw Tool at key arena. luckily i was on the left side of the stage so i could see him sing the whole time. they've always been a little weird. they aren't much for spotlighting one person, hence all the cgi videos. hopefully they tour again. i know puscifer has come to seattle a couple times in the last few years.

forgot about this thread.

been listening a lot to this chick Meg Myers. She has 2 ep's on amazon that can be played free through prime.

p.s.. lol

Personnel[edit]
  • Bill Manspeaker (as Moronic Dicktator) – vocals
  • Maynard James Keenan – guest voice of Three Little Pigs
  • Pauly Shore - guest voice of Three Little Pigs
  • Gary Helsinger (as Hotsy Menshot) – voice of Rambo
  • C.J. Buscaglia (as Jesus Quisp) – guitars, producer
  • Steven Shenar (as Sven Seven) – guitars
  • Michael Bloomquist (as Rootin') – bass
  • Joe Russo (as Mother Eucker) – bass
  • Danny Carey (as Danny Longlegs) – drums

Me and my buddy are headed to Nashville 7/29-7/31 mainly to see Eric Church at the new Ascend Amphitheater so just prepping..

Elizabeth grace has my ears tonight. she has a ton of singer/songwriter type covers of crazy metal shit that i normally listen too.

like this:

is a cover of this:

she's got a ton of cool shit. check it out if you're into it

I dig chicks who turn hard shit into nice solo acoustic versions...

My fav is this Amateur, Johanna Knuttson doing This Calling by All That Remains--

I'm not even going to try to post a link from my phone while drunk, but the new Breaking Benjamin album has some absolute gems on it.

Back