whats with spoilers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people.....

Clean the damn bay ; ;.

I don't think if I had an NSX it would ever be dirty, wrecked maybe, but not dirty.
The owner is a Chinese guy that bought it in the states for $40,000. It came with the supercharger. The owner hasn't taken it over 80mph:(, what a waste. My dads friend was borrowing it at the time and we went 120-130mph.:)

what are we talking about now? lol this is the craziest thread i have ever seen lol. spoilers, cougars, proving your shit with DaveHoliday with special guest JDM-GOLDEK9, and then some lol

This thread should be renamed the "random bullshit that started with spoilers thread."

I'm going to bed lol

if you are a cougar to aleaf then how old is aleaf? and if the age requirement for cougars is down to 25 then what are the 40 year olds now? i'm so confused lol

well they cant be a snow bunny b/c thats them white girls who think that their black and got the crazy different collored braids.....

no snow bunnies are the chicks at the ski slopes. you are thinking of jungle bunnies....no offense to any african americans or jungle bunnies it's your choice lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back