what's wrong with this picture?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
:mad: :blink:

I worked all freakin weekend again. I was up till 3:30 last night finishing up shit.
got 3 hours of sleep....

CLOSED OUT the 2 work orders for those projects this morning.

Log into my work order system to see whats up, and i STILL have TWICE as many jobs as everyone else.

WTF

What, that's it ? HAHAHAHAH.. Wanna trade ?

my department is in 2 distinct groups, I am the ticket killer of one group, a friend is the one on the other. The people in our groups have anywhere from 8 to 12 tickets. He has 44 and I have 32. And these aren' tpassword resets either. These are indepth and and intensive. (If I am to finish everything, The next 20 tickets will need a 10 minute resolution time)

looks like you missed the deadline on two of those.

These are PROJECTS, not Tasks. each work order involves a complete database design, web front end, client DTS output set up, and so on. its not a simple "my keyboard doesn't work"

fuck that shit i MADE the programmer convert everything in accesstrack to mozilla-useable format.

accesstrack is the purchase order tracking and timesheet web interface one of our clients use. the clientel were getting pissed at having to hold CTRL to save to adobe format when clicking on buttons. by switching to mozilla everyone in the company was VERY HAPPY that they had 1 less keystroke and 2 less mouse clicks to convert their forms to PDF.

on another note, acrobat fucking sucks.

Thats what you get for doing your job correctly. Ive had to deal with the same sorta thing. Granted not full blown DB and Web projects, but if you show some drive and skill you are always going to be held in a higher regard. The hard workers always get the dick and the lazy asses get to skate along for the same pay.

our work order system is a POS and uses VBscript for form validation.

its on my list to-do, make a new one.

but yeah, thats like low priority at best and will probably never happen

Back