whats your 1/4 mile times???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bvtec

hi just wanna know what cars(mods) you got and what 1/4 mile times you all run
??
thx

integra ls with rev hard turbo ran a 14.9 but i didnt run it to the full potential it was the first time running it and i still fried my piston rings

Check my signature for the cars.

My brother - 12.6 @ 119 (Open-differential, slicks)
Talbert - 11.4 @ 136 (Open-diff., slicks)
Keep in mind that these have full interiors. And without LSD... the one tire just doesn't get the power to the ground to hook up efficiently.

I have never driven a turbo car down the strip. But hopefully... I'll have a turbo hatch when I'm in college.

Read my signiture. I'll be running it again soon with my new Azines sport tires I expect mid 13's with the full interior, full cat, on 91octane, and an open diff. But I pass emissions the greatist victory of all!!

Stock 00 Si

Stock 00 Si times I guess. :)

NEW - 1987 944, replacement K&N, other than that stock, I'm guessing around 16.1. If I'm lucky.

OLD- 1992 Civic Dx, LS swap, ghetto intake, custom exhaust, guesstamited at around 14.8

13.439 @113.03

r/t= .546
60 ft= damn thing dosent say but i know it was bad
330= 6.066
1/8= 9.003 ka ka
1000=11.456

this was on slicks with to much damn pressure in them so i spun all first gear and a good bit of second, and with an open diff. im guessing with a closed diff and decent traction its a low or mid 12 second car.

EDIT: At this time i was only making 285whp now im up to 350whp which is why i say 12 second car.

So after sitting in line for 3hrs last night i got 1 run with a shitty launch! So after a 2.187 60ft I still managed to pull a 13.730@102.338, not bad for full interior, full cat, and 91oct. now i just need to change my sig.

guestimated in the low 14s now last time at the track it was 14.9 with intake dc sports 4-2-1 header greddy sp exhaust and rota slipstreams in my 96 gsr i added fidanza cam gears, ctr intake cam, skunk 2 intake mani, jg/edelbrock 65mm tb, added a/f guage so i can tune the VAFC and removed sound tar shit after that run.

1992 Civic Hatch - No motor mods never taken to the strip

1991 Eagle Talon TSI Turbo All Wheel Drive - 13.139 @ 117 MPH :D

what do you think is a good 1/4 mile time for a d16 civic w/ exhaust i think magnaflow is hwat he had he told he made 16.3 in the track is that goo or bad i think it a little slow what do you guys think?

I turned a 15.7 in my d16z6. I have aem v2 intake, dc 4-1 header and hks hi-power exaust and chipped. I think 16.3 seems to be about right but maybe a little higher.

i have a 93 civic Cx with a mini-me with an AEM and 2 1/4 inch pipes to a stock del sol si muffler i pulled a best of a 16.2 in palmdale, which equates out to a 15.7 anywhere else, i also raced a bone stock RSX type S last night and he only beat me by about 1 car, i think thats pretty good for a mildly built d-series

Back