Whats your arsenal for GT4?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Seany-izzle

So since some ppl have it on here, i thought it'd be fun to list what cars we are currently using...not just the ones in the garage.

So far (only 3% done) i have

02 Subaru STI 450hp
04 BMW M3 CSL 500hp

thats all im using right now, i just started. :D

You mean arsenal...

My current status = why won't my vaporware GT4 work in my old ass PSX? :(

I just started and all I have is a 90 CRX SiR. I dont know how much hp. I think Im going to restart the game though, and buy a different car. Does anyone know if they have the SA22C/FB RX-7's in the game?

19% Done
We (my room mate and I) have like 20 cars...but here are the good ones

500hp Nismo GTR (this was the 2nd car we got :) )
1080hp TVR Cevera
800hp 350z Racing Concept car

...also, has anyone else seen how completely wrong the 1/4 sutff is?? Our 200 hp CRX ran a 16, and our 1080 Cevera runs 12's. WTF?? Does anyone know how to actually make this stuff correct, or is it just wrong?

No clue on % (only completed the Sunday Cup)

92 Del Sol (Samba Green, w00t) 180-ish HP :)

Keep in mind, I don't have GT3, so no credits, etc..

200 hp 95 civic hb.

i sold the 79 whatever yuo win for the sunday cup and bought a turbo for the hb.

silverstone s2000 is next... :)

Originally posted by ktanaka@Feb 24 2005, 05:07 PM
19% Done
We (my room mate and I) have like 20 cars...but here are the good ones

500hp Nismo GTR (this was the 2nd car we got :) )
1080hp TVR Cevera
800hp 350z Racing Concept car

...also, has anyone else seen how completely wrong the 1/4 sutff is?? Our 200 hp CRX ran a 16, and our 1080 Cevera runs 12's. WTF?? Does anyone know how to actually make this stuff correct, or is it just wrong?
[post=465777]Quoted post[/post]​

i haven't played GT4 yet, but i have played 1, 2, and 3. what kind of tires are you running on your cerbera? and also does GT4 have the automatic TCS and ASM? if so, and you're running stock tires, then your TCS is gonna be limiting power prolly 3/4 of the way down the track. if you don't have tires, get some super softs for the quarter, then play with your TCS, and your time will increase dramatically. also, without control of the clutch, you can't expect badass quarter times out of any 2wd vehicle on a game. also, playing with your suspension can increase times too, but you may already know all this stuff.

p.s.- can't wait to play this game!!!!

I'm at 6%

Currently rocking a 475hp HKS 92 Skyline :)

Does anyone else feel as though the game is a little bit easier? I mean, in GT3, on the same courses and roughly the same vehicle, I would win races by .5s to 1.5s, now, in GT4, I'm wining the same races by well over 5seconds.

I'm not complaining because the game is a big jump from GT3, just wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same situations.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 25 2005, 08:53 AM
personally, i find it harder.
[post=465999]Quoted post[/post]​

:withstupid:

steve, you're probably one of those people who save up and build a 1000hp skyline and blow through the game. :lol:

no, all I am running currently is an HKS Skyline ~475hp...

I dunno. I'm going to take some pics when I start playing a little bit more.

I think it's a little bit harder...I like the "Coffee Breaks" in the liscenses, where you have to avoid cones...Or run their asses down :)

Originally posted by Havok@Feb 24 2005, 10:00 PM
Keep in mind, I don't have GT3, so no credits, etc..
[post=465911]Quoted post[/post]​

You can load your GT3 game up to get credits?

22% - 780,981 Credits

96' Skyine GTR - 698hp, nitrous
01' Cadilac Cien Concept - 989hp
04' Toyota X-Runner - 478 N/A tune
02' Subaru Impreza WRC Concept - 391hp, rally whore
03' Subaru Impreza Touring Car - 561hp Stg 2 Turbo
85' Metro Turbo 5 Rally Car - 455hp, rally, tarmac whore
02' Toyota Rally-something WRC concept - 501hp - pwnt
04' Nissan Fairlady LM Concept - 593hp
04' Honda Takata-Dome NSX - 493hp
99' Spoon Honda EK Hatch :worthy:
02' BMW M3 CSL - 412hp
02' BMW M3 GT-R - V8, prize from M3 cup. - 554hp

American races are giving a good deal of trouble. I've yet to drive a musclecar that doesn't plow through corners like a boxtruck with no steering. Not to mention the fact that my 900hp Cien can't keep up with American LM type cars.

As for difficulty, GT4 SEEMS easier, but once you get to some of the serious races (20-something laps) pit strategy and tire choice are critical. I've yet to unlock endurance races, but I clearly have more to do.

I found it quite hilarious when racing the AWD Cup in the Begginer Races to find my 400hp Skyline (at the time) lined up in the grid next to a 4x4 Dodge Ram 1500. :blink:

you dont get the trophies for the liscences that you transfer so you might as well do them again. thats what im doing. ill transfer my credits later, but im doing all the liscences first to get me used to the steering wheel and get me good on it. some of these liscences are hard as crap. ive only gotten golds on maybe 1/3 of them so far.

Back