What's your favorite cartoon show ever?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

NeoPheonix

I loved Dragon ball and Red and Stimpy (i think thats how u write it), when i was a kid.

Then Evangelion and Initial D

How about you? :)

Favorites ever would be Thundercats and Voltron. :) Also He-Man, Transformers, GI-Joe, speed racer, and a few others I can't remember that I'll feel bad for not mentioning when I do. :)

Favorites lately would be Initial D (the original script, not the messed up english version), Dragon Ball (Orig, Z, GT, the whole series isn't bad), Cowboy Bebop, Samuri Jack, One Piece, Dexters Lab, and again, more I'll feel bad about not mentioning as soon as I remember them :)

:worthy: Voltron paved the way for the Power rangers...which just...won't go away...

Originally posted by revolution8k@Feb 26 2004, 10:46 AM
:worthy: Voltron paved the way for the Power rangers...which just...won't go away...

I want Gundam vs Voltron, dammit. :)

Dang! I forgot to add all the Gundam series' to my list! :)

the simpsons!!!

oh and i really liked gunsmith cats when i could catch it, aeon flux was good too, and i like samurai jack alot. :D

Originally posted by complicity@Feb 26 2004, 01:47 PM
the simpsons!!!

There you go, making me feel terrible just like I said I would. :)

I've watched the Simpsons every week since 1989, am a member of the real alt.nerd.obsessive, have more Simpsons stuff than I know what do do with, it's practically my life, and I forget to mention them :p

KENSHIN!

Naruto
Last Exile
Full Metal Panic
Full Metal Alchemist
Twelve Kingdoms
Gundam

Damn, tons.... most of which isn't even available in the US yet.

Originally posted by La_Pieuvre@Feb 26 2004, 02:57 PM
FAMILY GUY !

and of course, The Simpsons  :p

Simpsons, Family guy, Voltron, Transformers...oh yeah...

oh shit I almost forgot futurama :)

damn and Sealab 2020, Aqua teen hunger force, the Brak show...haha adult swim rocks.

Originally posted by revolution8k@Feb 26 2004, 02:52 PM
damn and Sealab 2020, Aqua teen hunger force, the Brak show...haha adult swim rocks.

Oh yeah!

ACK there's too many! :)

Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Transformers (original episodes)
Beavis and Butthead
Sealab 2021

Yeah, Futurama sucks balls. It pales in comparison to the Simpsons. Family Guy ownz. B's right, though. Beavis and Butthead is the best ev4r!

Back