What's your favorite cartoon show ever?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Simpsons
Beavis and Butthead
Southpark

Beavis and Butthead
South Park
The Simpsons
Ren and Stimpy

Foghorn Leghorn, Droopy Dog, Pink Panther, Rocky and Bullwinkle, etc... the old school shit

pinky & the brain
family guy
beavis & butthead
simpsons
south park
johnny bravo

im not really into anime...about the only anime i care to watch is initial d and cowboy bebop...

Now it is, Family Guy, Futurama, South Park, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, and Undergrands. When I was a kid it was Thundercats, and Transformers.
Now since we are on the topic of cartoons, I am going to delve into my anime/ Initial D rant. I just started watching the Initial D series (I know I am late) and my buddy has the first 3 DVDs so I go over there and start watching them. It was cool, and all but every time something cool was about to happen I would have to change the fucking DVD. They build up the suspence and then expect you wait and pay 19.95 for the next one. Well luckily my buddy has 3 DVDs of it, so now I am waiting till he gets the 4th one in March, which is a bunch of crap, the bastards cannot get their shit together to release them all at once, instead the drop 3 episodes on one DVD and release them every other month. God this is how most anime is, I refuse to watch Dragon Ball for this reason, well not to mention that nothing ever happens in it, because they are taking their sweet time with the plot. I dunno I just got started on this, and I want to see what happens, so I try to kazaa them I can find a few of them not all though, so I have seen episode 1-10 now, and I want to see the rest of the first season so I can figure out whether I am even going to bother with the second or third seasons, so someone hook me up over AIM with some episodes.
Thanks.

I'll start from the best down.

Simpsons - always been on top
3 South - only played for a short time but damn it was funny
Beavis and Butthead
Family Guy
Thundercats
X-men- FOX VERSION
Spiderman- FOX VERSION

The Simpsons- i love them but they should end NOW, they are making fools of themselves.

Family Guy

Futurama

and some others i've forgotten

childhood: Mask, Teenage mutant ninja turtle, thundercats, he-man...

now that i am older: South Park, Initial D...

Originally posted by civicious@Feb 27 2004, 11:58 AM
pinky & the brain
family guy
beavis & butthead
simpsons
south park
johnny bravo

im not really into anime...about the only anime i care to watch is initial d and cowboy bebop...

oh yeah... pinky and the brain...

Inspector gadget was the best when I was like 5 or 6... then Animaniacs were my fav when they were on...

Originally posted by NoJokE@Feb 27 2004, 03:53 PM
The Simpsons- i love them but they should end NOW, they are making fools of themselves.

yea simpsons kicks ass but they've gone downhill lately, all the older seasons kick ass though

Back