What's your favorite video game?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dacheat

..is grounded.
My faves:
playstation = wipeout xl
YouTube - WipeoutXL

xbox = halo (duh) and morrowind
pc = age of empires (all versions)

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
james bond for NES64 FTW. i got through college on that game. damn.

well, correction....

i played that while i was supposed to be in class in college :)

old school arcade: Qbert
old school home console: mario bros. (spent too much time playing)
old school computer: tribe (still play it)
as far as new school Gran Turismo 4 is great and I just got myself a PSP, too soon to tell. I don't own any next gen systems yet.

Computer - MechWarrior 4 Vengence :) (i used to be in the top 10 ranked in the world at that game.)

Xbox - NFS Underground 2 & Fable the lost chapters

Snes - Legends of Zelda : A Link to the Past

N64 - Perfect Dark

NES: Megaman series (1-6)
SNES: Secret of Mana
SMS: Phantasy Star
Genesis: Thunder Force IV
PSOne: N20 Nitrous Oxide
PS2: Ar tonelico
Wii: Super Mario Galaxy
Xbox: Halo
Saturn: Radiant Silvergun
Gamecube: Ikaruga
Dreamcast: Chu Chu Rocket
GBA: Super Robot Taisen
GG: See SMS
N64: Wipeout 64

When I used to play years ago

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six - the original for the computer. My video card was so crappy, as was my computer, that I would lag and I couldn't see through windows like intended.

Counter Strike was the game we all moved onto when the R6 community was dead. We played that for a few years in high school and I also would attempt to play Halo when my friends were playing on their consoles.

I honestly don't know what else is out there right now. I haven't played a game in years.

The Metal Gear Solid series. Me and my brother got all of them and a PS3 just so we could get the new MGS4 Guns of the Patriots game :D. Nothing like huge conspiracy theories and taking on huge nuclear-equipped walking battle tanks with one soldier and the latest weapons technology :D:D.

ps1 - final fantasy vii, metal gear solid, all tomb raider games, resident evil 1 and 2, odd world
ps2 - metal gear solid 3 snake eater, gt3 and gt4, gta vice city & san andreas,
xbox - tiger woods pga tour 2005, halo 1 and 2, black, star wars battlefront 2,
xbox 360 - halo 3, call of duty 4, GH2 and GH3,

OH aside from MGS series:

Favorite game of ALL time: Ghost Recon 2 online for the ps2. Cheesy ass graphics and quality but damn I was easily the best ever at that game :). record of 36 hours straight nonstop gotta miss those days when u didn't have to do SHIT

+1 for Morrowind.

I still play Day of Defeat(a Half-Life mod); played it ever since beta. Other favorites include: Mortal Kombat I, II, and III, Street Fighter, Halo series, Gran Turismo 3 and 4, Forza series, CoD series, MotoGP, and for arcade: the Initial-D series.

I still play Super Mario Bros. 3 on an original NES! I love that game. :)

Back