What's your favorite video game?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

It got stolen a few months ago, thieves FTMFL :( I plan on buying another one though soon, name is daveholiday :D I'll add you when Ianother one

For PC I'm a big fan of Unreal tournament 04 and the splinter cell series. For xbox 360 its a toss up between halo3 and gears of war.

huh? :ph34r: I seriously don't know what that means lol

m33 is a series of custom PSP firmwares. IMHO the best around.

Works with all homebrew
Plays UMD ISO files directly (just drop the iso on the stick and go).
Recovery Menu (will fix your PSP if you happen to brick it)
You can import custom XMBs and animations

It also lets you tweak your PSP. You can decide what speeds it runs... 166 for the XMB to save power and 333 when playing a UMD for faster loads.

Find a copy of Pandora's Battery and the latest m33 firmware. READ EVERY SINGLE LINE OF THE README AND HOWTO DOCS BEFORE USING. Also be aware that you'll need a PSP that is running 1.50 to actually execute the Battery program. So find a guy with a custom FW PSP and get him to make you a jigkick (Pandora's) battery. Some people on here might be inclined to... say... convert the battery if it were mailed to them. ;) If you're running an early firmware, find a way to downgrade it to 1.50. Just search youtube and google, there's information on this everywhere.

Works with all homebrew

It also lets you tweak your PSP. You can decide what speeds it runs... 166 for the XMB to save power and 333 when playing a UMD for faster loads.

Find a copy of Pandora's Battery and the latest m33 firmware. READ EVERY SINGLE LINE OF THE README AND HOWTO DOCS BEFORE USING. Also be aware that you'll need a PSP that is running 1.50 to actually execute the Battery program. So find a guy with a custom FW PSP and get him to make you a jigkick (Pandora's) battery. Some people on here might be inclined to... say... convert the battery if it were mailed to them. ;) If you're running an early firmware, find a way to downgrade it to 1.50. Just search youtube and google, there's information on this everywhere.
hes running the older firm ware. I sold him that psp

NES - SMB3
SNES - Crono Trigger
Sega - Sonics Pinball (odd, i know)
N64 - Golden Eye
PSX - Final Fantasy VII
PS2 - .hack//G.U
XBOX - Halo/2
360 - Forza Motorsports 2 (beats Halo 3 by A LOT)
WII - Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
PC - Half Life (series)

Final Fantasy VII is still my most favorite out of all those, and for me, it has been the most addicting.

Works with all homebrew

Well, my cousin set the whole thing up for me and from what you've said, I think that's exactly how he has my PSP set up. I'll ask him... he was telling me to get a bigger memory stick that way I can even put Playstation games, xbox games(i think), and movies if I got at least a 4 gig stick:)

hes running the older firm ware. I sold him that psp
yes you did sir and it's kept me entertained through long nights at work :D :lol:

Well, my cousin set the whole thing up for me and from what you've said, I think that's exactly how he has my PSP set up. I'll ask him... he was telling me to get a bigger memory stick that way I can even put Playstation games, xbox games(i think), and movies if I got at least a 4 gig stick:)

yes you did sir and it's kept me entertained through long nights at work :D :lol:

4GB? I hilted a 4gb drive with just games, heh. Had to eventually remove my videos and music. I'm looking at a 16GB drive for my PSP soon to fix that problem.

After forgetting too many systems/games, here's a new list.

NES - Mario Bros.
SNES - Super Mario World

Genesis - Sonic 3 on top of the Sonic and Knuckles cartridge:cool:
Game Gear - Didn't own one, but played some Sonic game a lot on my buddy's
Game Boy - Pokemon Red
Game Boy Advanced - Pokemone..Sapphire I think? (I was still young guys.)
PSX - Crash Bandicoot serie
PS2 - Metal Gear Solid Sequals, tie between the expanded version of #2 (Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance, lot of extra missions/options,) or Metal Gear Solid 3
XBOX - Halo/2
360 - Halo3 and Rock Band:cool:
WII - Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
Nintendo DS - I play my brother's, whatever the new Zelda game is that is in the same form as Windwaker
N64 - Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Majora's mask wasn't far behind though.
Gamecube - Either Legend of Zelda Windwaker or Twilight Princess, although TP is better on WII.
PSP - Socom Navy Seals: Fireteam Bravo

Last edited:
cod4(360), amped3 (360), starwars battlefront 2, and an old classic doom(even though i dont play it anymore)

I had to get that bundle to get a psp couldn't find anyother psp around here in stock. playing right now at work.

4GB? I hilted a 4gb drive with just games, heh. Had to eventually remove my videos and music. I'm looking at a 16GB drive for my PSP soon to fix that problem.
Well, he said anything less than 4 gigs would be somewhat useless for all the games and movies I want. Where can I get a 16 gig stick? or maybe something even smaller, like an 8 gig?

please supply info on how to add hdd to psp.

*IF* you can find them. They are extremely rare.

Datel 4GB PSP HDD and battery combo - Engadget

Basically the kit includes a double life battery with special cover and the HDD unit. The cover matches the HDD so you get a pair of nice grips. The HDD unit is just an MSDuo to CF adapter that uses a chip called "GateCrasher" which breaks the MagicGate encryption that Sony uses in its memsticks. Attached to this is a 4GB Microdrive.

There's nothing stopping you from replacing the 4GB Microdrive in there with something bigger... a 16GB microdrive or (for those who are spendy) 16GB or 32GB solid state CF cards.

This was one of my first PSP accessory purchases :)

Back