Whats your guys jobs?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You define a nice car by what it's book value is. I judge a nice car by it being nice cosmetically, and reliable. My Civic is nice, it's nothing special, but it's a nice car. I get complimented on it still after I wash it.

You define a nice car by what it's book value is. I judge a nice car by it being nice cosmetically, and reliable. My Civic is nice, it's nothing special, but it's a nice car. I get complimented on it still after I wash it.

my 280ZXT was a nice car=)

but with the topic being you need a great job to get a nice car, what job do you have? well that leads me to believe he's talking about what the gen public call a nice car. and thats what i was talking about.

Shit I loved my turbo civic, and will do another one, but in the view of most all people out side of the import car nuts, it's was nothing more then an over priced civic.

my 280ZXT was a nice car=)

but with the topic being you need a great job to get a nice car, what job do you have? well that leads me to believe he's talking about what the gen public call a nice car. and thats what i was talking about.

Shit I loved my turbo civic, and will do another one, but in the view of most all people out side of the import car nuts, it's was nothing more then an over priced civic.

Agreed. But honestly. I still believe a civic si is a nice car. Mostly because when I wanted one real badly I couldn't afford one.

Now, they're still a nice car, just not on the "pedastol" I once put it.

Seriously, once you drive a BMW or something similar even a nice Honda doesn't look as nice anymore.

:werd:

to that effect, anything with cloth, manual seats, non-heated seats, non-tinted rear view mirror, no built-in antenna into glass, no key fob, etc just doesn't appeal to me any more.

cars with 876467859 features are nice while they're new. As soon as they start to get old, more and more things stop working and they turn into maintenance nightmares.
But, I guess it's not a problem if you're a rich fuck who trades his car in every 50K for a new one.

perhaps. but its something you get used to real fast.

half the time i start walking away from the subaru, and then realize i have to walk back to the car to lock my damn door. lol

Back