1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whats Your Worst Ticket?

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by vpSPOONsol, Apr 23, 2003.

1. vpSPOONsol

vpSPOONsol Senior Member

ok, whats ur most expensice ticket?

well to start it off mine, would be for exhibition of speed... i launched at a light with my friend and didn't see the cop, when i got past the intersection, he was already right behind me. so he says he has the right to take my car and stuff, but didn;t get me for my tinted windows, exhaust, lowered ride, liscense plate in windshield, and a bunch of other stuff though, which was good.

the fines suppose to be $1400 with 2 points and a suspended liscense....but im a minor and its my first offense, so i only had to pay $118 , and go to traffic school for 8 hrs..

i live in cali btw...

2. djyox

djyox Senior Member

I live in MN, and I only have 2 tickets, one is not wearing a seatbelt in WI for $10 and in my boat I had to pay $125 for no fire extinguisher.........but I've had a few warnings....

3. BodyDroppedNikes

BodyDroppedNikes ...PENDEJO.... VIP

i got about an inch thick or so stack of tickets laying around somewhere from when i lived in Virginia for LOTS of bullshit stuff.....shall i go through the stack??

4. djyox

djyox Senior Member

DO IT! bwaaaahaha! ;)

5. hcivic.com

hcivic.com Senior Member

stunting speeding and slicks on a sigle hit
    it was 4 am after a night at the track and so dick pulled up and rebed and the rest was a trip to the impound lot
    and 600 dollars for legal fees and i still dont know what will happen date is a mounth away yet

6. Sed8ed

Sed8ed New Member

$900 for excessive speed when I was 17... 140ish in a 50 zone. Got off though, the cop couldn't get a radar lock and the judge threw it out due to lack of evidence.

I'll tell you one thing though, that taught me a lesson, only one speeding ticket since then and that was for doing 5 over... thanks to a dick cop who didn't like imports

7. liquid00meth

liquid00meth Senior Member

8. ovcrash

ovcrash Senior Member

500$ for a racing ticket. The guy i was racing with did not get nothing, because he stop a the stop sign, i went right pass it... :D
    I was with my friend, like my friend told me when the cops stop me..." hey, you where beating him hella good.." but i still got a ticket...atleast i was smoking him... :D

nothing really good, the other guy had a chevy cavalier with exhaust, i had my old bone stock Hb civic 1997.

9. Havok

Havok Senior Member

78 for careless driving--Drifting into a tree in a FWD Corolla, woo woo!

10. liquid00meth

liquid00meth Senior Member

bahahaha :p

11. GSRCRXsi

GSRCRXsi Super Moderator Moderator VIP

45 in a 25, got off, and still awaiting my court date on may 23rd for 41 in a 25. hopefully ill get off cause my speedo was broken "i swear i didnt know how fast i was going, officer" but seriously, the cable had snapped like a week before that and i was planning on getting it fixed soon. i got the repair order and the reciet from it being fixed.

12. wildbillhatchbac

wildbillhatchbac the OG VIP

90mph in a 25mph zone on the wrong side of the road while racing a friend at about 12:30 at night. . .

1. lose of license for 30 days
    2. $500 for a laywer
    3. missed 5 days of work to show up in court
    4. 100 hrs of community service
    5. $120 fee for the accelerated rehabilitation program
    6. $60 for driver re-education class (which i attended 3 more times)

13. sportlinecrx

sportlinecrx Banned

i got a ticket for reckless driving a long time ago in philly.

14. B16

B16 Super Moderator VIP

90 in a 65... wildbill takes the cake so far

15. calvin

calvin Senior Member

I got 43 euro for parking and a wheel lock for 70 euro in one time.
    wheel lock so that you can't drive your car a way

calvin

16. rsaeini

rsaeini Senior Member

4 years ago...i had just finished taking a final and i was gonna be late for work unless i hurried the f*-up. my school is in Long Beach and work was in Torrance, about a 20 minute drive. i was riding my bike that day. i jumped in the carpool lane and jetted towards work, at one point i was going about 150mph and i guess i had passed the cop that was travelling in the slow lane. he caught up to me about 4-5miles down the freeway before i was going to exit and slapped me with a ticket after making me drop my key on the ground and walking towards his car backwards, i think he was afraid i was gonna take off. he didn't know how fast i was going so he wrote 95 on the ticket. i lucked out big time cuz that would have been a suspended license and an impounded bike. my ticket was $437. i didn't bother to contest it, i think he saved my life cuz i probably would have killed myself or someone else if he hadn't got me.

17. caffeind

caffeind Senior Member

i'm wating to see micahs

18. E_SolSi

E_SolSi Member of the 20 nut club Moderator VIP

most of the times i would have gotten bad tickets i ran and got away B)
    cops cant drive for shit :lol:

19. MugenCRX

MugenCRX Senior Member

One day I was ditchin school with my girlfriend :tisk: and we had nothing to do, so on our way to get McDonalds breakfast, I jumped on the highway and I just tore off. I blew past a silver Camaro and I told my girlfriend that it was an ugly f*ckin car and before I knew it that Camaro had the burps and cherries on me. I was apparently doin about 90 in a 55 but the state patrol officer let me go. He said that since it was my first offense and I'm a relativley new driver(turned 17 in March) he didn't want to screw up my driving record. :worthy: WHEW! That same day is the day I bought a fuzzbuster so to this day I'm ticket free.

20. DazedCivic99

DazedCivic99 Senior Member

i am 18, and have no tickets no warnings never been pulled over, but have talked to cops a lot for doing little pranks never got in any trouble though, almost got expelled from school from one, the cop thought it was funny and a few of the adminastrators, few teachers didnt think the same way.

knock on wood

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted