Whats Your Worst Ticket?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

vpSPOONsol

ok, whats ur most expensice ticket?

well to start it off mine, would be for exhibition of speed... i launched at a light with my friend and didn't see the cop, when i got past the intersection, he was already right behind me. so he says he has the right to take my car and stuff, but didn;t get me for my tinted windows, exhaust, lowered ride, liscense plate in windshield, and a bunch of other stuff though, which was good.

the fines suppose to be $1400 with 2 points and a suspended liscense....but im a minor and its my first offense, so i only had to pay $118 , and go to traffic school for 8 hrs..

i live in cali btw...

I live in MN, and I only have 2 tickets, one is not wearing a seatbelt in WI for $10 and in my boat I had to pay $125 for no fire extinguisher.........but I've had a few warnings....

i got about an inch thick or so stack of tickets laying around somewhere from when i lived in Virginia for LOTS of bullshit stuff.....shall i go through the stack??

stunting speeding and slicks on a sigle hit
it was 4 am after a night at the track and so dick pulled up and rebed and the rest was a trip to the impound lot
and 600 dollars for legal fees and i still dont know what will happen date is a mounth away yet

$900 for excessive speed when I was 17... 140ish in a 50 zone. Got off though, the cop couldn't get a radar lock and the judge threw it out due to lack of evidence.

I'll tell you one thing though, that taught me a lesson, only one speeding ticket since then and that was for doing 5 over... thanks to a dick cop who didn't like imports

500$ for a racing ticket. The guy i was racing with did not get nothing, because he stop a the stop sign, i went right pass it... :D
I was with my friend, like my friend told me when the cops stop me..." hey, you where beating him hella good.." but i still got a ticket...atleast i was smoking him... :D

nothing really good, the other guy had a chevy cavalier with exhaust, i had my old bone stock Hb civic 1997.

45 in a 25, got off, and still awaiting my court date on may 23rd for 41 in a 25. hopefully ill get off cause my speedo was broken "i swear i didnt know how fast i was going, officer" but seriously, the cable had snapped like a week before that and i was planning on getting it fixed soon. i got the repair order and the reciet from it being fixed.

90mph in a 25mph zone on the wrong side of the road while racing a friend at about 12:30 at night. . .

1. lose of license for 30 days
2. $500 for a laywer
3. missed 5 days of work to show up in court
4. 100 hrs of community service
5. $120 fee for the accelerated rehabilitation program
6. $60 for driver re-education class (which i attended 3 more times)

I got 43 euro for parking and a wheel lock for 70 euro in one time.
wheel lock so that you can't drive your car a way

calvin

4 years ago...i had just finished taking a final and i was gonna be late for work unless i hurried the f*-up. my school is in Long Beach and work was in Torrance, about a 20 minute drive. i was riding my bike that day. i jumped in the carpool lane and jetted towards work, at one point i was going about 150mph and i guess i had passed the cop that was travelling in the slow lane. he caught up to me about 4-5miles down the freeway before i was going to exit and slapped me with a ticket after making me drop my key on the ground and walking towards his car backwards, i think he was afraid i was gonna take off. he didn't know how fast i was going so he wrote 95 on the ticket. i lucked out big time cuz that would have been a suspended license and an impounded bike. my ticket was $437. i didn't bother to contest it, i think he saved my life cuz i probably would have killed myself or someone else if he hadn't got me.

most of the times i would have gotten bad tickets i ran and got away B)
cops cant drive for shit :lol:

One day I was ditchin school with my girlfriend :tisk: and we had nothing to do, so on our way to get McDonalds breakfast, I jumped on the highway and I just tore off. I blew past a silver Camaro and I told my girlfriend that it was an ugly f*ckin car and before I knew it that Camaro had the burps and cherries on me. I was apparently doin about 90 in a 55 but the state patrol officer let me go. He said that since it was my first offense and I'm a relativley new driver(turned 17 in March) he didn't want to screw up my driving record. :worthy: WHEW! That same day is the day I bought a fuzzbuster so to this day I'm ticket free.

i am 18, and have no tickets no warnings never been pulled over, but have talked to cops a lot for doing little pranks never got in any trouble though, almost got expelled from school from one, the cop thought it was funny and a few of the adminastrators, few teachers didnt think the same way.

knock on wood

Back