when did we get pop ups

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

boostedf22

dis is why im not
When I first got on this morning , I was scrolling down the home page and there was this lil blue box following the page. An advertisment for some shit . Idk what it was , but I just closed it out . I know it wasnt my comp throwing me a pop up, firefox blocks all that. Might want to check that out B .

did anyone else see the 2x2 blue box saying click here. ?

pop-up blocker FTW?? i've never had one

This isnt a pop-up like a new window - its one of those ones thats "in" the current window. Most likely because there was a small ad somewhere on the page.

both pop ups and intellitext are only on for guests. as long as you stay logged in, you won't ever see them

I was logged in, I never log out. And I still got it . But I havent seen it since., just the one time .

:gives: click it or close it
its not hard

maybe for anyone that gets that pop-up when they are logged in, they could do a screen shot and post it so that Brian could see who the culprit advertiser is and take of it??

i assure you my coding is accurate.

if yo'ure getting a popup when you come to the site logged in, it is NOT coming from here. you probably have spyware.

Well, its not a pop up . Just a blue box 2x2 inches. It was on there one time.

I am not doubting your coding.

I dont get pop ups anywhere. It was just the first time I saw it on here. It would follow the page .

How come this is the only site I see anything related to a pop-up ? Its not a big deal to me . Just wondering if I was the only one .

Back