Where are the NGK's at

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eg'sforlife

does anyone know of a parts store that sales NGK i need plugs and if i can help it i would like to get them from somewhere besides online

ill try honda, Nope autozone or advanced doesnt have em and oriellys isnt open yet

Autozone hear is like dedicated to bosch and the advanced is autolite.... oriellys needs to open soon bout time for an oil change and there the only ones that sale wix filters

yeah my cusin works up there lol. this is the number i called 664-9480

im not calling him can you say awkward..........lol...........i guess ill go back tomorrow and see............. who's your cousin

his names chris. yeah most of the time they all will sell them you just have to say i want the ngk

in a comparison that i posted a link to long ago somewhere on this website the denso iridiums were best. just puttin that out there..

DENSO iridium
SRT4 Sparkplug Shootout [Dyno Results] - SRT Forums - SRT4, SRT6, SRT8, SRT10 & Dodge Forum
Denso Iridium Power

SparkplugsSRT4_5.gif

I use G-Powers in mine, Canadian Tire (kinda like an Autozone mixed with a hardware/ small retail store) has a few kinds of NGK's

Back