where is my remote control?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

its under the table at the end of the couch
at least thats where it was
might have gotten knocked behind the couch somehow

I saw it under the sofa cushion. I thought that's where you kept it so I left it there.

No. No. No. The other one.

check your pockets. i do that all the time, ussually back left.

found it... not like its a small thing either. it was in my room on the dresser... but its supposed to be by the home entertainment setup.

DCP_3040.JPG

thanks yO. i recommend it to anyone.. this is my second commander (the first one hit the wall... there went $200 real quick)

All the fancy options on those kinds of remotes and they can't make a button that attaches to the tv that makes the thing beep when you lose it? :p

Now I'm seriously gonna make something like that, a remote for the remote.

and bought this particular one march 18, 2004 after i threw the original one against the wall on st. patrick's day

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Feb 2 2005, 12:33 PM
Now I'm seriously gonna make something like that, a remote for the remote.
[post=455074]Quoted post[/post]​

I'd probably lose that too. :lol:

And my remote has like 908098 more buttons than yours.

Touch screen > buttons

get that one thing where when you whistle it beeps. i see people have it on key chains. tape that fucker to the remote and whistle for it. i would if i owned a 200 remote. i have a universal rca for 10 and have to reprogram it once a month

hey Pills, how do you like the remote? I got all Sony stuff and wanted to complete it with that remote. and you paid 200 for it? I saw it at Best Buy for 100,if its the same one, looked identical
nevermind i jsut looked, and the one i saw was the 150 dollar one. but now i watn the one you got.

That remote's been on my "to buy" list for a while now.

Back