Where to get quality after-market parts?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SlushboxTeggy

It's only stupid if it doesn't work
VIP
1) Acura wants ridiculous money for OEM head lights. The after-markets I have are shit. Anyone know where to get decent after-market head lights or even cheap stock replacements?

2) Also, Honda Access window visors are around $200. Does someone make a cheaper visors? I can't find anything. I want to get a set and paint them to match the car.

3) AND, I just came across these. Smoke Headlight Covers Acura Integra 94 95 96 97 : eBay Motors (item 280429893652 end time Feb-24-10 18:16:41 PST)
Anyone ever seen these in person? I can't imagine what they look like. Again, can't find any pictures.

find some oem's on a local forum or craigslist.

dont' know about visors.

stay away from those covers. they block probably 80% of the light. and in some states they are illegal. i had to take them off my car it was so bad.

Yea I think craigslist or a junk yard is where I'm going to have to go for the headlights.

Now I'm more talking about the window visors. I just can't believe that no one else makes them. I can't imagine that APC or something along those lines cant reproduce these things. Are they called anything else? maybe I'm just searching the wrong words.

They have them for $30 for a Civic. Seriously WTF?

probably because there isn't a huge demand for them, like if it was an suv there would be a ton of them but I don't really see a ton of people with cars that want them

Back