Where to start?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

AmericanHonda

Okay so I'm turning 17 this October, and I want to buy a stock 6th gen civic, and eventually turn it into a little build of my own (no rice shit, no worries lol) but anyways if I took a mechanics class at a community collage would that teach me what I'd need to know? :rolleyes:

It may teach you the basics of all cars, I am currently in a vocational program through my high school and I personally love it, but it hasn't taught me "what I need to know" at least not everything (not expected). Taking an auto mechanics class will definitely be a good start as long as it is a good program and you don't go in there to screw around. The best way to learn for your specific car is to do some research on sites like this and to get out there and get into it yourself and if you screw something up don't get too frustrated, just make sure someone is close that will be willing to help you when you need it.

:clapping: nice post you have it right best way is trial and error ive been doing this honda game for 9 years and as much as i think i know their is always someone who has done their own t&e your just starting out and with the honda game your among friends any questions hit me up i know how hard it was for me when i first started so i lend you my hand hopefully others feel the same way..

Back