Which is better?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDMPlaya

I was just curious if anyone knew the differences between these and which one of the two would be better

t25 or and tdo5?

I think the t25 flows better than the tdo5, there are more differences but I think if I had to choose between the two I'd pick the T25, I would still reccommend a T3 though.

Well, It's going to be on a d16z6.. I was thinkin about going to t3 but i didnt want lag

Even with a d series, I'd still go with a T3, if you want quicker spool up port the exhuast housing and use a larger downpipe.

don't worry about lag so much. honestly, the only time you are going to see it is in 1st gear.

when are you below 4 grand when you WANT/NEED boost? the answer is never.

So you suggest not going with the t25? and going w/ the T3?

The reason why I wanted to go w/ the t25 is start small,save a little money.. I don't have all the money in the world right now and w/ a t3 I would think I would have to do alot more than what I would w/ the small t25.. I was probably going to start off with the t25 than down the road i can switch out the manifold..

I was looking at sleepersgtx t3 the specs are unkown..

I can't decide... :blink:

well, it's up to you, a t3 set up should'nt cost more. you will need a custom manifold for the t25, they make many different choices for the t3. You can use a t3 for small boost and bump it up later down the road or upgrade to a t3/t4. I think most of the people on this site would reccomend a t3 over a t25.

i like the rbh5 you see full boost at 2300rpm and it can make up to 190whp with intercooler at 8psi

Anyone know a website rating the t25's ?

Anyone know the specs w/ the intercooler if they are good numbers? I was think about running the stock PSI starting off..

Back