which turbo?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

brasilianstreet

what turbo kit or turbo is best for high performance for a ls/vtec swap into a 96 ex?

i recommend the t3/t4 not to big and not to small but some will say sc50 what compression are you running with the ls/vtec

yea ok than thnz yo o yea how bout my internals wut could u recomend for pistons n rods low compression? and wut else

well the b18's compression is 10.1:1 but with the vtec head it changes. so it should be around there though compression size i would go with 9.5:1 for what you want anylower than that and it wouldnt do any good. je pistons and crower rods. It is all in tuning so i suggest you get hondata. And then 440cc injectors.everything else should be fine. If im missing something someone please post.

a 9.0:1 compression ratio will be fine.

if you're looking for internals there are a variety you can check out such as: JE, Arias, Wiseco, SRP, CP and Endyn and if you're going to upgrade the pistons you might as well upgrade the rods. Eagle and Crower both make great rods. upgrade your stock clutch if you haven't already. fuel management is a must.

Back