which wood would be best to use

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MDF is the only way to go if you're serious about the performance of your enclosure- i've saved oney using particle board before, and it's sound quality is pretty good but the material is shitty to work with- MDF gets the big :thumbsup:

oh and seal that fugger good from the inside, leaks suck

ive been installing for about 8 years now mdf is what you want. however it is heavy since you need in my opinion 3/4" thickness, (i prefer 1") there is a type of lightweight mdf which is what i use to build its more expensive but way worth it if you dont want the ass end of your car to sit lower.

Originally posted by EH3B18C@Mar 8 2004, 04:03 PM
plywood

this guy IS a Jackass. MDF all the way. Installed fro 5 years back in the day. only thing I will use. I like 5/8" b/c weight and sound properties.

matt

YES! plywood and styrofoam is best, and if you got the money, buy Slammeddudes momma's pussy cum, It makes great resin to seal up that box

Forget the Dynamat, Get slammedludes poppa's nut sac skin, that shit is the BOMB!

Originally posted by EH3B18C@Mar 8 2004, 10:20 PM
Forget the Dynamat, Get slammedludes poppa's nut sac skin, that shit is the BOMB!

Or he could just pump your stomach for goat jizz.

our plywood friend has been banned. he's posted useless shit all day.

Back