which would look best?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

autox 89 dx

Im planning on getting some new wheels but I dont know which ones would look best. My 91 si is black and Im looking for a gold colored rim. Which would look best?
flashback_2.jpg

gt3_2.jpg

jmag_2.jpg

slipstream_2.jpg

1,2 & 3 are GAY!! Way 2 show and not enuff go........................ Number 4 are Rota Slipstreams which are Spoon Sports SW388 knock-off's. Dunno how much your paying for the Rota's but the Spoon's are 1400pounds sterling to buy and they scream JDM!! The Slipstreams are 4.9kg's and apparently the lightest wheel Rota make (more power freed up at the wheels). The five spokes are also very flat and not very thick (strong and light) and therefore are often the choice of rally drivers and motorsport teams. I nearly bought the Slipstream's a while back but opted for my Rota Subzero's instead (double skinny fives exposing loadsa brake disc..... sexy wheel!!). For me personally dare's no contest. Happy Shopping.................

I found a spot that has rims+tire packages for $652 for 15" and $761 for 16" out the door is this good? and if so should I go 16's or 15's?:confused:

on an EF 15s will probably look best... and in my opinion the gt3s and the slipstreams are nice, the other two (1,3) are kinda flashy and too jdm fanboy for my taste.

i miss these 16" gold GT3s on my teg...
dc2009.jpg

dc2015.jpg

Last edited:
Back