Who likes Egg McMuffins?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yeah a guy here at UCLA has a sandwich maker which is preety damn sweet--it toasts it and cuts it for you.

But DAMN that thing rocks!!!

i've got a grilled cheese maker already :cool: . If i had this i would never be late for class again.

Quoted post[/post]]
i've got a grilled cheese maker already :cool: . If i had this i would never be late for class again.

Are you kiddding? You take a piece of fucking cheese, two slices of fucking bread, and put it in a fucking pan...Do you REALLY need something that does that for you? It's a 3 step process, which step are you having trouble with?

The step where he does rails of tylonal on the counter, and can no longer function because he's snorted himself retarded.

dude...they need to get those for whataburger's breakfast on a bun....goood lord i crave those after a night of getting smashed...for some reason they keep me from throwing up.

Quoted post[/post]]
you do know that you can make more than an "egg mcmuffin" in them right?

.........ey, there will be none of that. The damn thing is used for egg mcmuffins and thats final. Yeesh, these people and their crazy ideas...you cant just replace an english muffin with a hamburger bun...it CANNOT BE DONE!!

Back