Who remembers...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Bob Vila

ɐןıʌ qoq
Admin
VIP
Surge - from Coke?

I was on my way to the vending machine to grab some Barq's (shits got bite y0) and I was reminscing about the ultra-caffeinated Surge....

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmm

[/memories]

Yah I remember it, you could get it 4 cans for a buck at the grocery store. My mom made me stop drinking it because she said it was too high is something...... :rolleyes:

Damn that was like 6 years ago?

Originally posted by sisteve@Aug 21 2003, 04:21 PM
clear pepsi anyone?

hehe

That's what I'm saying... a couple months ago my friends and I did the same thing, tried to find some clear pepsi... no luck. :(

I remember right when it came out, I was in like 4th grade and the teacher was complaining about her 16 year old kids buying tons of it, so yeah ofcourse to be cool with my jnco jeans and my mossimo shirt, I went and bought tons of it and drank it like water for months on end. :lol:

I really want some now! :D

Originally posted by sisteve@Aug 21 2003, 03:27 PM
Surge - from Coke?

I was on my way to the vending machine to grab some Barq's (shits got bite y0) and I was reminscing about the ultra-caffeinated Surge....

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmm

[/memories]

I worked at some mom and pop burger joint that had surge shakes (vanilla shake + surge), it was really good

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Aug 21 2003, 04:09 PM
I remember right when it came out, I was in like 4th grade and the teacher was complaining about her 16 year old kids buying tons of it, so yeah ofcourse to be cool with my jnco jeans and my mossimo shirt, I went and bought tons of it and drank it like water for months on end. :lol:

I really want some now! :D

Same here y0. JNCO, whoa-style baggy pants lol.

Someone just mentioned Crystal Clear Pepsi like two weeks ago and I've been looking for it. No luck.

Jolt and Livewire are my favorites now.

All that shit was good, Surge, Jolt, Clear pepsi.

I remember when pepsi introduced the clear version, they were putting it out to be some type of fucking holy water or something. Pepsi needs to learn from coke, well they can try atleast.

Milan

Back