Who the hell is Goatse???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dustin_m

I have seen that nasty shit before. and then i saw a thing here on HS or on TonyD's site, i cant remember which, but someone made a smilie of Goatse.

I don't wanna see any nasty ass pics, i was just wondering who the fuck is that and how the hell did he get known for that shit? And in a link from entensity.net, they said he got killed?

Go to entensity or bog and they always post shit of him there, its some sick ass old guy who stretches the fuck out of his ass. i don't wanna go into too much detail, so look around there if you wanna see for yourself cause its nasty

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Apr 22 2004, 08:28 PM
Eat me you worthless fuckhole :goatse:

/loco honkey

not sure why, but after i read that a couple times i just started busting up laughing

Goatse is a hermaphrodite, that is actually it's vagina that is being stretched.

Just to ease your mind somewhat.

hes always working or out with abby.... hes got a real life unlike some of the posters on this website. :thumbsup:

if you want to see goatse IM my freind he has almost every pic imaginalbe.... like he sends them to people to gross them out
bored2win4life ya... just ask him to show you goatse and he will.. oh god he will lol

wasn't their a movie with some basketball player with the name goat???

Ahh, memories of infecting a kids computer with netbus, and using goatse's picture along with netbus's feature of placing unclosable pictures above everything on the screen, including the mouse pointer :D

Back